"Kyungsoo, I'm not that kind of man."

"If you'd know how many times I've heard that," Baekhyun stated.

"Would I ask you to tell me everything if I wanted to pretend I forgot everything?" Chanyeol mounted the decisive argument. For a brief moment, Baekhyun relaxed. Just then, something came back on his mind.

"And what exactly do you expect from me?" He asked curiously. By that Chanyeol breathed in deeply, as if he were afraid to ask the coming question.

"Do you regret it?" He asked.

"Do you regret it?" Baekhyun returned the question.

"No," Chanyeol answered without hesitation. "I mean, I can't remember, but I'm sure wouldn't regret it."

"Good, because I don't either," Baekhyun replied. Finally, an answer that made them both happy.

"So, that was 'Much Ado About Nothing'?" Chanyeol asked. This was less a question than a statement. The whole argument suddenly seemed ridiculous.

"Excuse me?"

"Oh, nothing. I just meant I should have said it all from the start. Then, we probably wouldn't have fought. Can you forgive me? "

To be honest, anger can't fade so quickly. However, Baekhyun was also a reasonable person. There was no reason to continue being angry at Chanyeol. Even if, he wouldn't be able to say no to these puppy eyes.

"Of course." Chanyeol felt stones falling off his shoulders.

"Thank you," he said.

"That was our first fight as a couple ... well, a couple on a test run" Baekhyun pointed out.

"You're right."

"Do you know what's the best thing about fighting?" Baekhyun asked with a deeper voice as he approached Chanyeol.

'Please say, make-up sex ', Chanyeol thought. He wanted to be a gentleman. But even a gentleman had a desire.

"Make-up sex," Baekhyun whispered in his ear. Even without looking, he knew Chanyeol was smiling. The next minute eerily passed as Chanyeol pulled him in for a kiss that took away his breath. Next thing he knew was lying on the bed, between Chanyeol's legs. Chanyeol, kneeling over him, bent down to give him another wet kiss on his neck.

"Should I tell you something about last night?" Baekhyun said breathlessly. Chanyeol let out a sound as a signal that he was listening. His attention, however, was focused on Baekhyun's flawless skin.

"I was very surprised. I didn't think you would be so wild in bed." Baekhyun said and conjured a smirk on Chanyeol's lips.

I'm just gonna leave this sexiness here to make up for the none-existing smut hahaha