Part 21

Percy POV

After I blacked out, I woke up in an infirmary with Elliot sleeping next next to me. I layed there my whole body aching and stiff. Then Elliot stirred and when she saw me awake, she hugged me. I laughed. Then she slapped me.
"Don't ever make me worry like that again" she threatened.
"I feel the love. So how long was I out and where am I?" I asked smirking.
We're in the infirmary in the first Nome. You've been out for 3 days" she replied.
I mouthed an oh. I tried standing up and fell down flat on my face. Elliot laughed before helping me stand.
"Good to see you up. Gave us quite a scare when you showed up unconscious and smoking in the chariot of Nephthys" said Carter entering the room.
I smiled and he helped me to walk. I was questioned on what happened by Amos and I told them the story.

I spent the next 4 days recovering, teaching Elliot sign language as I wanted her to be friends with Maria and training the recruits for Brooklyn House. I taught them sword practice and beat the crap out of them even in my recovering state. It was a good 4 days seeing all my old friends. I helped caught up with them. Apparently nothing really happened once I left. I sighed knowing this happiness couldn't last. I still had to return to Camp as Chaos told me to. I asked Elliot if she wanted to go and surprisingly she did. She was excited to meet Maria and also wanted to see the Hunters again. I told the Kane family that we were leaving and they sent me their regards. They didn't understand why I would want to help the Greeks after what they did to me and I couldn't explain it either.

I grabbed Elliot and vapour travelled to half blood hill. I stared at the situation. I place had golden dust and a few dead demigods littered everywhere so I expected there was a battle recently. I spotted all the demigods staring at the minotaur who was lifting up a familiar blonde in a choke hold. I saw Annabeth claw at his hand. I watched the arm go limp and that snapped me out of my daze. I summoned and threw an ice dagger with deadly accuracy and it dug itself into the back of the minotaurs skull. It crumpled before bursting into gold dust.

All eyes turned to me and I waved and grinned sheepishly with Elliot hiding behind my legs. Then a short Latino boy walked up towards me and threw a fireball which I deflected.
"That's for not telling me it was you" growled Leo still approaching. He continued throwing fireballs, all of which I deflected. When he finally reached me, he hugged me fiercely.
"If you go missing again, I'm going to kill you" he threatened and laughed. Next, Maria came running up and started hugging my waist. I smiled and patted her head.
"You stupid. Don't run away again" she signed quickly.
"Ok" I signed back.
Next Thalia approached me along with Nico. Thalia slapped me before hugging me and crying onto my shoulders. I was shocked to say the least. Nico had an aura of death around him. He glared at me.
"You fricking idiot. Do you know how much we missed you. I looked everywhere!" He said before hugging me.
"Thanks for sticking up for me Nico. Missed you all too" I said.
The demigods were gaping at the scene unfolding before them. The horn blew signalling that it was dinner. I smirked and vapour travelled me and my group to the dining pavilion. We all caught up on what happened over the past 30 ish years. We talked, laughed with each other and this was the longest I had smiled in a long time.

At night, we had the war games (camp Jupiter came) and it was the 1st, 2nd, 3rd chort along with the Athena, Ares, Hecate, Demeter cabin and the Hunters defending. The 4th and 5th chort along with the Poseidon, Zeus,Hades, Hephaestus, Dionysus, Apollo and Hermes cabin were attacking. People were planning a strategic assault while I had 1 plan. Walk forward and win. Seemed simple enough. I told my group the plan and everyone but Leo looked at me like I was stupid. The horn blew signalling the start of the game. I charged forward and while I was fighting an Ares camper, I heard a swishing sound. I dodged just in time to see a ballista bolt fly over my head. I charged the walls. More ballista bolts shot towards me. I dodged most of them and cut a few others in half. Just as I reached the wall, Reyna, Clarisse, Malcolm (he was the head Athena counselor as Annabeth was in the infirmary) and Sarah. They surrounded me and I just smirked at them.
"Give up Perce your outnumbered" jeered Clarisse.
"Outnumbered yes, outskilled no" I said just before they charged. I blocked Reyna's sword and Clarisse's spear. Sarah started chanting something in Ancient Greek. Malcolm was looking for an opening. Clarisse swing her spear like a baseball bat and it hit me directly in the chest. Malcolm rushed forward and Sarah finished chanting which bounded my hands behind my back.

I summoned a wall of dirt which slammed into Malcolm sent him flying and knocked him into unconsciousness. I back flipped away to avoid getting gutted by Reyna's sword. I then ducked under Clarisses spear. I gritted my teeth. The bonds that tied my hand prevented me from using words of power. I reached into the duat and grabbed around for my rune bag. I found it and gripped a random rune. I waited for one of them to rush me. Reyna did and when she swung her sword, I back flipped again and threw the rune which made contact with the sword and liquified it. I'm guessing it was lagaz which meant water. I smirked letting my guard down, just then, I heard a thwang and turned to see a balista bolt flying towards me. I had no time to dodge so I made a wall of earth erupt and block the projectile inches away from my face. I looked around and saw Thalia shooting an arrow at her flying brother. Leo was causing panic setting people on fire. Frank turned into a rhino and was fighting Hannibal. Nico was summoning armies of skeletons to fight.

While I was looking around Reyna charged me with a hunting knife. I cursed and dodged over and over again. Reyna was going on the offensive slashing and jabbing at me. I waited for an opportunity and when she lunged at me, I dodged and kicked her behind her leg causing her to kneel. I then jumped and kicked her on the head, knocking her out. Suddenly I was judo flipped and fell onto the floor with Clarisse pointing the tip of her spear to my head.
"YEILD" she shouted.
"No" was my clever reply. Just as she thrust her spear at me, I rolled under her legs and kicker her to the ground. I then made the grass wrap around her causing her so scream bloody murder. As I turned around, Sarah finished casting a spell which caused me to go flying backwards. I thickened the water vapour behind me causing me to slow down and I then landed on my feet. Another balista bolt sped towards me and I turned letting the bolt break my bonds. Once my hands were free. I summoned Deathbringer in bow form and stuck Sarah to a tree by her shirt and pants. I skipped merrily over to her and pointed my sword under her neck. I then strolled into the fort and casually walked out of the castle holding the flag. We had won the game and when I was walking away, my six sense felt something and I caught a dagger before it hit the back of my head. I turned around and saw Damien looking shocked. I glared at him and said
"Try harder next time ok" mocking him.
He turned beet red and walked away. I sighed and went to go to sleep.