Part 17

Percy POV

It had been a week since I had joined the camp. I hadn't told anyone my identity except Elliot who talked to me everyday. People had asked her who I was but she was stubborn and hadn't said anything. I was walking in the sword arena when suddenly a mountain of black fur jumped on me. "Gods Mrs'O Leary, you know that doesn't wash out. I watched as the hellhound barked happily and jumped around sniffing me. I took out maelstrom and turned it into a shield. I played fetch with her for 2 hours then I said goodbye to her and promised to meet her again tomorrow.

I walked over to the stables after using my powers to get rid of the dog slobber. I found a familiar black Pegasus looking at me. I summoned a few sugar cubes in my hand and gave it to blackjack who happily ate it.
"How you doing blackjack?" I asked the horse
"Boss?" He asked
"Don't call me boss"I stated immediately. Me and blackjack caught up for a while.

Suddenly a Hecate camper walked in and when she saw me, she started to walk away. I told her to stop but she couldn't seem to hear me. I walked in front of her and then she signed in ASL (Alf sign language) I know you don't understand this but leave me alone. Ah so she is deaf I thought. No wonder she was alone. No one at camp probably knew sign language and so she was probably lonely. She looked about 12 and had dark curly hair. She also had brilliant golden eyes like Hazel. I bent down to about her height and signed back, I know ASL. What's your name kid? She looked shocked at me for a second she signed Maria. Hi Maria I'm Percy I signed. I wanted to be friends with this girl as she looked lonely and in need of a friend. She stared at my hood where my eyes would be before signing back the Percy Jackson. The two time saver of Olympus looked at me with a questioning look. I sighed and pulled.down my hood. The girl looked up at me and put her hands to her mouth with excitement in her eyes. She quickly signed that she was a fan and that I was her hero. I blushed at that and then signed to her not to tell people. She smiled and signed that she would. I smiled and talked to her for a while.

Then the horn sounded 3 times meaning an attack was happening. I flicked on my hood and we both ran to the top of the hill and looked down at the army. It consisted of 5 drakons 3 nemian lions, 20 hellhounds and millions of other monsters. Leading the monsters was Kronos himself along with Krios  and Oceanus.The campers rushed into formation. I had a plan to win the battle but it might not work. Kronos shouted "Surrender or be destroyed mortals"
"That's your genius battle plan. Wow just wow" I said.
"Who are you?" He asked
"Dolofónos" I stated and I saw the whole army visibly shudder as they had heared about the assassin.
"Join us dolofónos. You shall be rewarded generously by our leader" shouted Oceanus.
"Tempting but nah I'd rather not" I shouted and drew my swords.
"Now!" I shouted out. The drakons, hellhounds and nemian lions all responded to the lord of the wild. The demigods watched in awe as the beasts tore up the monsters. I charged Kronos who was staring in shock at the army. He shouted and rushed me. I met his scythe with my own blade and a shockwave sent the monsters around us flying. I started slashing and jabbing at Kronos going on the offensive. The only reason he was still alive as because he kept slowing the time around me. I was slower, but I was too strong to stop completely. I took a quick glance, 3 of the drakons had died due to the other 2 titans taking them down, about 5 more hellhounds were left and only 1 nemian lion remained. I saw Jason, Hazel (who was on her horse) and Frank taking on Krios while Annabeth, Nico, Reyna and Piper were taking on Oceanus.

My guard was down as I looked away too long and Kronos took advantage of it. He kicked me away then shouted "BACK" and I flew backwards into a tree. I groaned and slowly stood up. Kronos was walking to me swinging his scythe grinning. About 10 feet away, I summoned the ribbons of Hathor and yelled "tas". The symbol appeared just as the ribbons hit Kronos.

 The symbol appeared just as the ribbons hit Kronos

Before Kronos could react, the ribbons bound him. He tried to struggle but I knew that he could escape. I limped over to Kronos and stabbed him in the head. I looked around, all the monsters were.down but so we're all my minions. The demigods had taken down the other titans with minor injuries. I saw Maria and she waved at me. I waved back until a saw a single empousa with a bow I summoned an ice dagger in my hand and threw it. The dagger intercepted the arrow midair. Then some Apollo camper stabbed shot it.

Annabeth POV

I watched as the hooded man made the monsters turn on each other and he himself walk over to Kronos he reminded me of Percy. I needed to find out who this guy was. After the battle he went into the Poseidon cabin as he was allowed to stay there after asking Poseidon for permission. I locked on the Poseidon cabin door and he opened it. I quickly moved my hands up to remove his hood. Suddenly a burst of electricity knocked me backwards. I looked up to see the hooded man laughing his butt off. He glared at him. "What in the Hades just happened?" I demanded. After he stopped laughing he told me he enchanted the hood so that only he could take it down. "Who are you?" I asked as I was more curious than ever. "Thats for me to know and you to find out never" he replied with a smirk. I huffed and walked away trying to find out who he was.