Part 11

Annabeth POV

The moment Chiron finished speaking the prophecy, shouts of fear and anger were heard. I got really annoyed.

"Shut it!" I practically scream.
The campers immediately stopped talking and looked at me expectedly.
I sit back down massaging my temples.
"Ok so let's go off what we already know and some thoughts or ideas we may have about the prophecy. There is obviously going to be another war " I said in a commanding voice.
"The Greek magician may refer to me or h-him" my voice hitched when talking about Percy. It had been so long since I last saw him. That idiot son of Zeus kept spreading rumours and that stupid child of Aphrodite giving me that love potion. I know he won't love me anymore but I still want him to forgive me. Many people regret their actions of what they did that day, including the gods but they won't admit it.
"Has hatred and anger that no one can stand" quoted Connor Stoll. "Seems he has some sort of grudge on us" he said.
"A hero who once was betrayed by his own could mean Percy" Katie said excitedly. I don't know why, all of us including her were the ones who pushed him to the breaking point.
"Must return to the place he once called his home, does that mean Percy might come back to camp? If the prophecy is talking about him of course" said an excited Sarah (counselor of Hecate cabin. She became good friends with Percy after he got her mom a throne in Olympus. She was one of the only ones who didn't betray Percy)
"Only one soul can make him come back I wonder who it might be"said Travis.
"An endless pit will start to attack, so it could either mean Erebus or Tartarus. Either means we have a powerful primordial on the enemy side. Why would a primordial want to kill us?" suggested Clover(counselor for Hypnos cabin and got angry at Percy for stealing his favourite pillow) who for once was wide awake. I instantly paled. If we had to face Tartarus I don't think I would have the courage to stand up against him. Honestly I'm not sure anyone did.
"Oh I don't know maybe because we killed his wife (she assumed it was Tartarus)" Clarisse nearly screamed out.
"If he does not decide to help,the hope for Olympus will begin to melt. So if he doesn't help then we're basically screwed" I summed up. I was scared. He does have quite an agenda against us if we are talking about Percy of course.

We all sat in thought for a while until Clovis started snoring. "Meeting dismissed. And can someone get clover to his cabin" said Chiron

I needed a break from camp. I was slowly killing myself with worry as we couldn't find Percy with all the search parties we sent. So I decided to take a break and talk to my dear old cousin.