Part 10

Percy POV

Skip to dinner

Valhalla was rough. I nearly got killed 3 times before I got to the dining room. A dude threw an axe at me which I caught before it hit my face, I got off the wrong place and nearly burned in Helheim and got chase by the cleaning wolves for spilling crumbs from the cookies I summoned.

The dining room was amazing. Food and weapons were being throw everywhere, Valkyries were fly in the sky serving people food and in the middle of the room was the tree Læraðr which was taller than the statue of liberty and somewhere up there lay the stag Eikthrymir whose water fed all the rivers in the world.

I walked over to the table where Magnus was sitting with the rest of floor 19. When I sat down, I was immediately served a cup of mead and rack of goat meat. I scarfed it all down while dodging fly projectiles of axes, swords and an occasional squirrel.

After dinner

I pulled my pendant which activated my armour, and flicked my wrists which activated my swords. Magnus pulled his rune which hung on his neck and out came Jack or sumarbrander aka the sword of summer. Jack came out, took one look at me (can swords look if they don't have eyes?) and asked why the Greek was here. Magnus explained everything to the sword which looked quite weird. Then Jack flew to my side and started checking out my swords. He told me maelstrom was a girl and Deathbringer was a boy. I was very confused.
"My brain hurts, can we fight stuff already?" I whine.
Halfborn laughed "I like this one, can we keep him?"
"We start fighting when he hor-" he beginned but was cut off by the sound of a hunting horn.
Magnus sighed "well you got your wish."
"So what are the rules exactly?" Percy asked.
"Kill and don't be killed" said Mallory being as descriptive as always.

TJ shot round after round of bullets at the einherja, Mallory cut down any one who was stupid enough to cross her path, Halfborn, who was bear chested again, was cutting down people with his trusty axe, Alex was casually decapitating people with her garrote and Magnus was using Jack to mow down einherjar everywhere. My brain went into autopilot mode and I just slashed, blocked, rolled, dodged and stabbed at everyone. I even threw in a couple of Egyptian spells which cause panic everywhere. Halfborn and Mallory ended up dying during this but Magnus told me not to worry. Pretty soon it was just me, Magnus, TJ and Alex left standing.

I smiled and they stood there shocked.
"Uhh is something wrong guys?" I questioned starting to worry.
"There's nothing wrong. But that was the first ever war game that we had won" explained TJ.
I smiled, this was going to be fun.

5 years later at Camp Half Blood

Nico POV

Things have changed at camp since Percy left 30 years ago. Damien became head counselor for the Zeus cabin as Jason and Piper were traveling between camps to build temples for all the minor gods. It has gotten a lot more depressing around here. Damien that arrogant idiot proclaimed himself most powerful demigod in the world. The camps magical borders now also gift partial immortality to those within its borders. I am about 16 as I had spent a few years looking for Percy before settling down at camp with Will Solace. There are about 500 campers now and I was sitting down at the beach thinking about Percy when Katie, head counselor for Demeter cabin came and told me there was a meeting in the Big House.

I sighed and got up. I had to go since I was head counselor for the Hades cabin.The Poseidon cabin had been empty since Percy was missing. Everyone regrets being mean to Percy. I had seen Annabeth crying a lot. She was given a love potion that an Aphrodite daughter put in her drink as a 'prank'. When I went into the Big House everyone was already seated. As soon as I took my seat, Chiron began speaking.

"Yesterday while me and Miss Dare (who is now 23 by the way) were speaking, she suddenly spoke what I think is the next great prophecy." As he said this many gasps and shouts were heared.
Chiron banged his hooves for silence. Here is the prophecy

The Greek magician who travelled the land,
Holds hatred and anger that no man can stand,
The hero who once was betrayed by his own,
Must return to the place he once called his home,
Only one soul can make him come back,
An endless pit will start to attack,
If he does not decided to help,
The hope for Olympus will begin to melt.