●Yagiment

~Kaylen~

yagiment /●n. a state of excitement

Anything can be answered in a yes or a no. When you think hard enough, or in my case, not think at all, you can brush aside all the maybe's or what if's that might be hindering the clarity of your mind and you can determine what you really want deep inside your conscience.

I read it somewhere once, that when you flip a coin and are disappointed with the answer, you would know what you wished for since the beginning.

As I kissed the nape of his neck while we cuddled for the first time after sex, the yagiment was surreal. Several weeks earlier, I hadn't even thought of the possibility that I would fall in love as hard as I did. And yet, here I was, as happy as could ever be, with someone as beautiful as this man that lay in my arms. I had never thought that I would feel so responsible for someone's heart as I did now and that all the insecurities and fears that I had, would vanish so easily.

~Emerald~

I woke up with a groan, my asshole legit on fire. We hadn't used a condom last night because I insisted that I wanted to feel him bare inside me and now it was coming back to me as a literal pain in the ass. My body was in a comfortable position with his strong arms around me and my head on his chest. I smiled despite in pain and tilted my head up to look at his face.

He was awake.

"Hey," he whispered and smiled at me. I blushed. God knows how long he had been staring while I was knocked out on him.

"Hey," I replied, beginning to get up but he held me down, making me bounce back on his chest. Henceforth, making me turn redder than was possible.

"Stay," he said with an additional spark of love in his eyes along with the lust that was omnipresent whenever he was around me. It turned my body into jelly.

I smiled and hid my face in the crook of his neck. He tightened his hold.

"Wish we could stay like this forever." He commented, running his fingers through my hair. I closed my eyes and inhaled his essence, wishing the same.

"But," he added, sounding suddenly a lot more cheerful. "You gotta go home, pack your bags, pick up Jordon."

I knew where he was getting, and it made my heart race.

"And come home with me." He finished in a softer and yet firmer voice.

I pulled my head up from his neck and looked at him with a small guilty smile. After having everything solved so simply, it felt like I had made all this fuss of changing towns and jobs and being mad at him, over nothing. I could've just given him time and some distance, he would've come along eventually. He would've figured his feelings out. If only I had trusted him.

"What's going on in there?" he asked, knocking my forehead softly. I bent forward and pecked his lips. Then I thought otherwise and kissed him long and deep.

"Mhmm...as much as I like this, but what's going on, Emerald?" He mumbled, withdrawing. His hands cupped my face and his eyes looked into mine searchingly.

"I'm sorry," I said. He got confused.

"For what?"

"For being hasty," I replied, placing a hand over his chest and feeling the vibrations of his heartbeats on my palm. They were insanely calming and exciting at the same time.

"You were looking for clarity, I get that." He said reassuringly, pushing my chin up with his forefinger, understanding all that I wanted to say in a small simple sentence. "I love you."