●Hypoxia

~Kaylen~

hypoxia /●n. deficiency in amount of oxygen reaching the tissues.

Papa and I were having a race on the treadmills, and I was about to reach my maximum while he still continued to run.

I was bewildered, would be an utter understatement. Like, the guy hadn't exercised in forever!

I sighed and continued to push my limits, almost reaching hypoxia when I spotted something that made it worse.

There was a twink kind-of man, looking not a day above thirty-five, bending over to pick a pair of dumbbells and my father was cocking his head to the side, eyeing him up.

I fumed on the machine for a while, before turning it off and storming off to the other area.

~Emerald~

He knew.

He had caught me staring when he was working on his assignment in the class. I had regretted is so much because it sure would've creeped him out. He even exited the class after that.

But I was so hard and desperate. My member was suffocating in my pants and I just wanted to release the pent up tension that the mere furrow of his eyebrows had caused me.

Sighing, I pushed myself off from the podium I was leaning against and walked out to the washroom. I needed to take care of this little problem.

I spotted the staff washroom just round the corner and entered it, marvelling at how a mere student was getting me to behave this way, but as soon as I set a foot inside, what I saw was the very man starring my fantasies these days.

The sight was one to behold, even though embarrassing to the greatest extent. His mouth was hung open, eyes closed and he was stroking himself through his jeans, while leaning against the washbasin. His face was tainted pink and he was looking so beautiful at his raw.

As soon as I had spotted him, a curse escaped my lips, making him aware of my presence and both of our eyes widened as we looked at each other.

He quickly stepped away from the basin, putting away his hand and turning even redder. That would've been the case with me too because I could feel the heat wrapped around myself like a warm blanket.

"M-Mr. Blake...Uh... Sorry, I--" he began but I didn't let him continue. I stumbled inside, almost tripping over myself as I closed the door behind me.

His eyes widened even more when he saw me entering.

My mind was screaming that this was a terrible idea; that this will worsen things for future, this will freak him out, and I would regret it later.
But my heart, however, was saying Why the hell not? You just caught him masturbating. That could have been because of you.

And because my heart was the dominant one, the one who controlled my beats and was quickening it really well that moment, I listened to it lest it got upset.

I closed the distance between myself and a very handsome student of mine and without looking into his eyes with the fear of backing away, I pressed my lips to his. We both got tensed as our lips meshed together, tasting the feeling of our first skin contact as a thousand thoughts ran in our heads. But then wants took over and he was pulling me closer, wrapping his strong arms tightly around my waist.

My breath was caught for a long time in my throat and before I could get hypoxic, I began to breathe heavily against his nose, feeling the paradise that was him catching my lower lip in his mouth. He pushed his tongue between my lips smoothly, brushing it against mine and that particular minute I forgot what I was doing, where I was, and who I am. It was like, he controlled every single nerve of my body and I could stand there however long he had me, my soul carried away in a flush of oblivion. I stood leaning into him, chest against chest, my fingers resting tentatively on the sides of his neck and at the same time, internally squirming in delight as his arms kept me in my place which was right against himself.

Was it possible that I was feeling shy, even though I had made the bold first move?

I whelped softly into his mouth when I suddenly felt like the ground had disappeared from under my feet until my back hit the wall, our lips not leaving each other for a split second. His arms disappeared from around my waist and before I could think about what was happening, his hands enveloped mine and soon I was pinioned against the wall with my arms above my head.

And damn, was he hot!

It felt like it was some sort of trap, but one I was willing to be in. He could want what he wanted and I would comply, being happy in making him happy with me. There was this presentiment I couldn't discard; this desire to submit to him. I wanted to do whatever satisfied him, whatever made him want me more. If he was the hunter, I had no complaints in being his prey. And that idea suddenly terrified me.

My whole inner self shook with the cognizance that should've come sooner. But with him, nothing really happens to me how it should. It was like, someone splashed a bucket full of water on me while I was having the most pleasant of dreams, bringing me face-to-face with reality.

I groaned, using all of my force in pulling my hands out of his grasp and pushed him away. His lustful expression met me as a slap to the face. What had I done? I wasn't even gay! I had given him the wrong impression and now he must think I'm a gay, whore of a teacher who sleeps with his students. I brushed past him and ran out of the place, deciding to go home.

It was just yesterday I was mourning over Andrea. I couldn't be gay.

She couldn't be right.

A/N: It took me almost two hours to write this little thing. Im not an expert in writing smut, especially a sub's point of view. So I gave my all and made it as authentic as I could.

Let me know if it wasn't up to the mark!

Always waiting for your comments. x