L.A

It's almost time for my flight. I know what you might be thinking, but this is not another flashback. Nope, it's right now. I was sitting in my room, when I heard my parents call me downstairs. This is it, I thought. I walked downstairs with all my suitcases and bags. My parents were by the door waiting. My dad had a box in his hand.

Mom:" sweetie we love you and we just wanted to let you know that we are so proud of you and what you've accomplished" she said with tears in her eyes.

L:"awww mom don't cry" I said hugging her

Dad:" that's why we wanted to give you this" he said handing me the box. I set my stuff down and took it. I opened it and saw

L:" aww you guys didn't have to" I said

Dad:" anything for you sweetheart" he said putting it on me.

L:" thanks guys, I love you" I said hugging them

Then we drove to the airport and got Starbucks because why not. After that we said our last goodbyes. Okay not our last goodbyes, that just makes it sound like I'm dying or something, but our goodbyes for a few months.

L:" don't worry mom, I will come back and visit in a few months, and yes Dad I'll let you know if I have any financial issues" I said holding back a laugh and hugging them.

Just then there was an announcement on the speaker "Last flight for L.A leaves in 10 min"

L:" well that's me" I said pulling away and grabbing my stuff "bye mom and dad love you"

"Bye sweetie we love you" they said and waved. I waved back and quickly found my seat. Window seat, let's go. There was no one next to me wich was amazing. I slept like a baby for the first half of the flight and just watched YouTube for the rest of the flight.

Once we landed I grabbed my stuff and got out of the plane. "l.a here I come" I whispered under my breath. I was finally here. Hell yeah 😎. I started looking around for the man that mom said was going to pick me up. Then I saw a man walking twords me "hello are you Lexi Hunter?" he asked me "yup that's me" I replied

" Nice to meet you Lexi, I'm David, the boys manager" he said shaking me hand. " Here let me help you with those" he took some of my bags, then we went to baggage claim and got the rest. After that he led me to an Uber that was parked outside. We got in and drove to an apartment complex.

" You might be happy to know that we all live in one apartment complex, but with different apartments of course" he said to me.

"Really, that cool, but who's we" I asked

" We is all the boys, there family's, and me, there manager, and now you that your there photographer. Eben also love there since he is one of the boys close friends. The boys girlfriends would probably live there too, if they could manage to get a girlfriend and keep her!" he laughed

A/N
Yes they don't have girlfriends in this, but trust me, it's not because I hate their girlfriends. No I absolutely love each and every one of them and would do anything for them. I think that they are amazing and deserve the world, I just thought it would be easier to create drama if all the boys were single so yeah, okay back to the story, even though I just spoiled it🤦

" Wow" I said laughing with him.

"I know it sounds like a lot, but trust me it's fun" he said " and look were here"

I looked out the window to see a huge apartment complex that looked really fancy. Damn these boys must be successful.

"I'll show you to your apartment" he said, grabbing my suitcase from the back. I grabbed the rest of my stuff and followed him up three flights of stairs to the fourth floor.

" I'll have someone give you a tour later, but for now, this is your apartment." He handed me two keys, one that was like the cards you get in hotels and the other was a standard key. " The code, if you forget your keys, is 3352, but you can change it at the help center downstairs, but I'll leave you to get settled, I'm going to find the boys to introduce you to them"

"Okay thanks" I replied. He walked down the hallway and turned around a corner. I decided to do the number thing so that I wouldn't forget it. I punched 3352 into the number pad and it clicked. I pushed the door open and was blown away by what I saw.

Inside there was a nice and big kitchen to my left, and a huge living room with a big t.v to my right, and in front of me, a ginormous window with a balcony. There was also a window seat and curtains that you could open and close with a button on the wall. Damn this was nice. And to top it all off there were two bedrooms instead of one. One was a master with a huge on suite bathroom, walk in closet, and balcony with another window seat. The other room had a nice view but was smaller. There was another bathroom for the guests and a laundry room. Damn this is amazing.

I sat my stuff down in the master and went onto the private balcony to take in the view. I could get some great shots of the city from up here. Then I heard voices and David calling my name. I started to walk back to the living room, listening to the voices as they argued.

"Zach your stepping on my brand new sneakers" someone whined.

"It's not my fault, Jack was pushing me" a voice replied

"Was not!"

"Was to!"

"Geez guys settle down"

Then I heard familiar voice as I can around the corner. "Jo did you get more watermelon, cause we ran out"

Then I saw him.
Oh no. Oh HELL no.

A/n
Hehehe, I hope you liked it🤭💜
Jun 22, 2019
1,060 words