Infinity War

Next thing I know, people are being killed left and right. Apparently some Titan is killing everyone with his henchmen. Loki comes up to me and pushes me into the only escape pod on the ship.

"Go, save our child." He says to me, tears streaming down his face. 

"But, what about you?" I say to him, as tears start to fog my vision as well.

"I will find you. I can never die, remember." I smile a little at this. "I'm setting the course for earth. Go and find your sister Jane, tell her what happened." I nod and the escape pod ejects. Loki holds out his hand, and I press mine onto the glass.

(Loki's P.O.V)

Thor is to the side of me, bound up by pieces of metal. Thanos wants the tesseract. I have to save my family, I have to save Melissa. I offer up the tesseract but try to double cross him and stab him with a dagger. He stops me from plunging him through, and my phone drops onto the floor. As he takes my throat, I notice the phone sitting upright across from us. I had accidentally face timed Melissa. Thanos chokes me hard. No! I don't want Melissa to see this.

(Melissa's P.O.V)

As I head back to earth in the escape pod, I think of Loki. He will find his way back to me.

My thoughts are suddenly interrupted by the ringing of my phone. It's Loki. I hurriedly pick it up and face time him. The phone is at a weird angle. It is turned to face Loki and Thanos. Oh no, what's happening?

Loki says some things to Thanos. "...I hereby pledge my undying fidelity." He finishes his speech. What is he doing?

He then tries to stab Thanos with a dagger, but before he can Thanos stops him. "Undying." He says as he grabs Loki's arm by the wrist, and starts to twist it. "You should choose your words more carefully. He begins to choke Loki. As his skin grows paler I see him look at the phone screen, his eyes full of fear. I cover my mouth with my hand to stop myself from screaming. Salty tears flood my eyes.

He continues to choke Loki, as Loki tries to squirm out of his grasp. "You, will never be, a god." Loki says to Thanos. He tightens his hold on Loki and suddenly I hear a snap, and Loki falls to the ground. The connection on the phone dies.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" I scream, as I drift off to earth, never to see my precious Loki again.

(Official Loki death scene from Avengers Infinity War.)