Meeting Loki (Part 2)

(Loki's P.O.V)

It had been a few days since I first met my 'therapist'. Although, it was hard to keep track of time in this dreary cell. After her first visit, she came the next day, and she even had the audacity to tell me her opinion. She was feisty, I'll give her that. The next few days she came in and we sat and talked for a while. I could feel myself becoming softer in manner each time she came. It made me feel sick to be nice...ish. But with her I couldn't help myself, I just felt like I had to.

I'm on my bed, where I normally am most days, when I hear a creak at my door. I swiftly turn around to see Kaitlyn coming in and sitting down in the chair across from me. This is what she normally did when she came in.

"Hello Loki." She said. "How are you feeling today?" She looked at me, and I looked back at her.

"Not good considering I'm still in this cell." I said to her sarcastically. She giggled a little. Did she find that funny? Her laugh was sweet but short.

"Well good thing I'm trying to remedy that." I didn't notice how attractive she actually was until now. Her hazelnut hair in loose curls, her amber eyes on mine, and her olive complexion all seemed to make her more beautiful. No, what am I saying? She's a puny earthling. I can't like a human.

I was distressed by my thoughts, but continued to talk to Kaitlyn. We talked about my childhood with Thor, and why I was in the cell. Then I asked her about her childhood, and we started talking about her. Not that I was interested. Just that I wanted dirt on her...yeah...that's it, I wanted dirt on her. I was unsure of this thought for whatever reason, and continued to talk to Kaitlyn.

After we talked a while, she pulled a box out of almost nowhere. "What is that?" I asked her, keeping my eyes on the box.

"This," She starts her sentence as she sits down on the bed next to me. Our thighs touch, and we are very close. "Is a cellphone." She says, ripping the strange device out of the box.

"What does it do?" I ask, trying not to show my undying curiosity.

"It lets me communicate with you no matter where I am. So if you ever need to talk about something, and I am not able to visit, this will let us." She holds up the tiny rectangular device.

"So it's like a mini Bifrost for your hands?" Earth things confused me.

"Yeah, I guess. I hot wired it to work in Asgard. I'm pretty handy when it comes to cellphones. Oh, and look what I made just for you. She smiles slyly as she turns around the phone. I see a picture of my brother on the back of it.

"Very funny

"Very funny." I reply sarcastically.

"Here, I'll show you how to work it." She says as she places it in my hands. Our fingers brush over each and I notice her slightly tensing up. She relaxes after a moment, and I take the phone from her hands.

"So, this lets you call me, and this lets you text me, and this lets you face time me." She shows me all these very confusing ways to work the phone. "There, now you can contact me whenever." She says.

"Mini Bifrost." I say into the phone. "Take me to earth." I command it, while I wait to be transported to earth. All I hear is Kaitlyn giggling and laughing in the corner.

"Why won't this thing work?" I ask, sad that it wouldn't aid in my escape.

"Because it only lets you communicate, not teleport like the Bifrost." She continues to giggle and I get slightly agitated.

"I guess now our time is up for today." She says walking towards the door. "See you tomorrow." She closes the door behind her and sit on my bed, playing with the phone. Till tomorrow. I think to myself. Tomorrow.