Chapter 37. The Dream

I slip into a blissful dream where I am with Michael and we are in a field of exotic flowers. Do you ever feel like things are going too well? Or your expecting the worse or a killer will pop out any second to slaughter us? Michael looks at me and smiles. I guess noticing my discomfort. Maybe I should just enjoy this dream, it is perfect so far even though it just started. I smile back at Michael and lean in to kiss him. He responds and lean forward to kiss me.

Before our lips touch, as expected everything goes dark and Michael disappears. I get up from the grass expecting to see Darkness and Eve. I know she is going to be pissed that me and Michael had sex. For what seems like a lifetime I hear footsteps.

"Eve I know your mad but I love him and..." Before I can continue I hear a familiar voice that I was not expecting.

"Hello Darling." says stranger from before.

"How are you in my dreams?"

"Let's just I am more powerful than you think, beautiful."

I am shaking, I am scared and I do not know what he is going to do. I'm just praying that Michael moves or gets up so that it can wake me up.  He begins to walk closer and closer to me and I am frozen.

"Good, looks like the spell worked. You may have learned how to use a small bit of your powers but you don't know how to break a spell darling." He says chuckling.

"Please don't hurt me."

"Well your lucky I can't. This is a "dream" what I do to you here won't affect you in real life. So I can honestly do anything to you."

"Who are you?"

"You still don't remember me?"

I think really hard about it and I remember the guy that came to my room in the beginning of summer. I remember he started glowing. What if he started glowing gold? I was so out of it I only noticed he was glowing. Is this what he wanted me to remember? But I could never forget.

"Are you the man who attacked me during the summer?"

"No but I did send him. But your getting close."

He walks even closer to me, now we are face to face. His eyes are so chilling and his touch makes my skin crawl.

"I could have had you. Why him?"

"What the fuck are you talking about? Just tell me who you are!"

"In time darling, in time."

"Sweet dreams."

With that he leaves and it scares me because he barely touched me and could have just raped me but he didn't. I am so confused and scared. I finally was able to break myself out my dream, my body is literally soaked in sweat. But Michael is still sleeping peacefully next to me. I get out of bed to shower and I am left thinking, who is he? Why did he say I could have been his? I get the feeling I'll find out soon.