{01} - her

Au- this story is from the point of view of Stiles.

--------------------------------------------------------

I don't understand.

I don't understand how I feel about Allison.

Allison is Scott's girlfriend and I don't think I like her all that much. I mean she's really pretty. And she's nice. And perfect... maybe that's why I don't like her. Or maybe it's because Scott does.

Scott doesn't just like Allison. He loves her. You can just tell by the way his face lights up whenever someone mentions her.

That's why whenever I talk to him, I avoid the subject of girls altogether.

Today is the first day back to school. Scott asked me to pick him up this morning so that's what I'm gonna do.

The first thing I do when I wake up is change, then I pack my bag, then I leave.

I hop in the car and drive off to Scott's house, the biggest smile on my face. I always love seeing Scotty in the morning before school. I don't know why. I just do.

As soon as I arrive to Scott's house I park the car and rush to the front door. I knock on the door and wait for either Scott or Melissa to answer.

Although today it's neither. The door opens and neither Scott or Melissa are standing on the other side. Instead... It's Allison. I slyly roll my eyes whilst she has the biggest smile on her face.

"Hey Stiles!" Allison says to me. "Come in. Scott's just getting his things."

"Yeah... Okay..." I say surprisingly calm. Allison just ruined my supposed to be amazing morning. Scott didn't say anything about Allison being here!

"Hey Stiles... sorry about the wait." Scott says as he stumbles down the stairs. Seeing his gorgeous face makes me smile.

"It's fine. You didn't tell me Allison was gonna be here." I say slightly annoyed, trying to hide the fact that I absolutely hate Allison.

"Yeah sorry about that. Can she get a lift with us?" Scott asks walking towards the front door. He didn't even wait for my answer. Probably figured I'd say yes. I wasn't going to, but now I guess I have to. Dammit Scotty boy. Damn you.

"Yeah. That's fine." Is all I say. I shake my head at my own words. Allison and Scott make it to my car before I do. They hop in, Allison in the front like the gentleman Scott is. Which obviously annoyed me even more. Nonetheless I hopped in my car and drove off to school.

Allison and Scott talked to eachother whilst I remained silent throughout the whole drive. Thankfully it was only a short drive. I didn't know how much I could take of this stupid moment. Trapped in my own car with my least favourite person flirting with my most favourite person.

Usually I'd take the long way so Scott and I have more time to spend alone. But since Allison was here I took the shortest way I could think of.

"Do you agree Stiles?" Scott asks pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Im sorry... What?" I say startled that he even spoke to me.

"Do you agree?" Scott repeats.

"Uh, sure?" I slowly say. I have no idea what they were talking about. Happens all the time with these two. I usually just tune them out and listen to my thoughts.

"Oh I thought you hated school..." Allison soon says. I look over at her.

"Yeah only when you're around though." I say completely forgetting about Scott in the back. They both start laughing. They must think I'm joking. Eventually I laugh with them. I don't want Scott knowing I don't like Allison. Then he'll know. He'll know I like him. That could ruin everything.