Chapter 24- Having our distances....

In the studio....

As I sat there wondering the turn of events.... I saw her face smiling and her face crying.... I couldn't help but smile a little and took out my phone to see her photo.... She looked amazing even when the photo wa then when she was having a fever, she still looked breath taking for me.....  She was my secret, I fell for her long before I knew that I was in love with her... She had everything in her that I wanted in a girl....  But she can't be mine.....  Cause I know I never had the chance......  As I continued looking at her picture, I forgot I was not alone.....

Kyungsoo: so you like her huh!!!

I did hear him saying that, yes... I did I liked her...  No, I loved her but she can't be mine... I simply nodded and remained quite....

Kyungsoo: you know this love can't be possible right!!!!

I knew that, but still this heart had to love her....  Again I nodded....

My urge to see her grew stronger and I ran to my car....  I knew she was hurt, I shouldn't disturb her.... But I wouldn't simply sit and look at her picture, when I want to hold her in my arms.....

I went to see her....

Back at your place......

Tears, where the only thing that was found in your face and your pillow.....

It seemed you didn't know how to console yourself and wished at a time like this had your mom...

At a time like this you needed someone...... But you were not in a position to call anyone......

In that silence filled room, all you could hear was your sobs.....

And suddenly your calling bell rang...  You knew it would be someone from the boys..... You wanted to tell them go away, but we're not in a position to open your mouth and say something.... Cause tears well up again...

You silently walked and opened the door....

Seeing him, you feel on his arms for a tight hug......

Kai: are you alright???

Simply nodding

Kai: oh, my god...  Your eyes have swollen and your cheeks are burning....  Come on....  Dont cry..... Just stop crying, I'll get some soup for you...  You go and lie down in your bed.....

You walk back to tour room and lay down... After 10 mins Kai comes out with soup.....

Kai: here, eat it.....

Not wanting to eat, you shake your head no....

Kai: no, eat... I know you hate soup .... But eat now.... Or else you'll be sick.....

You still say no.....

Kai: fine then, I'll feed you... Open your mouth.......

Opening your mouth.....

Kai: good girl.......

Kai finished feeding you soup.... And you just sat there like a satute.......

He pulled you for a hug........ And you hug him back....  Feeling his warm embrace, you began to drift off to sleep........

Kai's POV....

I saw her, lifeless and felt bad for her...  I wouldn't help but think if it wasn't for me to introduce her in our life... Maybe she would have been happy and peaceful....  Feeling guilty, I pulled her for a hug.... I did wanted her in my arms... As love of her life....  But I understood, I can never get her to love me, like I love her.....

It's not her mistake....  She just loves them both... And sees me as a friend.....

Hyungs were right, I should have asked her out, directly for a date the first time we went out....

Hoping she would eventually love me.... I didn't say anything......

But I'm glad, she is my friend.... Cause I don't want to make any situation awkward between us....

I'll love her, but as a friend... I know it'll be difficult.... But I'll try.............

As I noticed her sleeping in my arms... I lay her on the bed and pull a cover over her.......  I wanted to go back home.... But I  also wanted to stay here....

I decided to stay and I slept on the couch........

The next day......

I woke up for a fresh day...  Memories still taunting me.... I saw jongin sleeping on my couch....

I felt bad that he had to stay here because of me....

As to say thanks I mde us breakfast and coffee....

And I woke him up.......

You: dorky... Wake up.......

Kai: what time is it???

You: it's 8 am...... I have to go to work..... Wake up I made you coffee and breakfast.....

Kai: thank you......

You: no thank you...... For everything......

Kai: hey no thanks between friends.......

You: Okie......

Kai: anyway I have to go... But I'll drop you for your work... Shorty.....

You: no, it's fine I'll go... We don't want controversy.....

Kai: yeah, you're right.... Anyway.... Thanks for the breakfast.... I'll call you later.... Bye.....

You: bye......

You get ready and leave for office....

In your office your distracted from your work the entire day.....

When you're about to leave you get a call from chanyeol.......

You: what is it???

Chanyeol: I'm sorry angel...

You: sorry doesn't change anything chanyeol.....

Chanyeol: please just give me a chance....

You: I need some time.... Till then I want you to maintain some distance......

Chanyeol: but...

You end the call abruptly..... Then you get another call....

You: see I told you don't disturb me...

Chen: but jagiya.....

You: no buts..... If you love me then.... Maintain some distance...... Bye......

It was at that moment you realised that crying over this problem wasnt gonna solve anything.....

You needed to make a decision.....

And you needed to do that fast....

So what is it going to be??????

Chanyeol or Chen?????

To be continued............