Chapter 23- I'm not a toy!!!!

Your POV......

I was happy with the things that was now happening in my life... It's fun being with chanyeol and we didn't jump in relationship like dae and I did, and dae and I, I think we came to some common understanding that some things aren't meant to be in life....

As the began to move to my apartment I heard some rustling sounds coming from the back of me...

I turned to see no one... But as I continued to walk, the sounds grew and grew louder and I started to run.....

But then out of nowhere, this hand comes and holds my shirt... As I protest to free myself.... My buttons comes out flying... The flying button must have hit the person... As the grip loosened I held my shirt and began running....

The little time i got, I called chanyeol for help.......

Chanyeol's POV.....

Chanyeol: hello angel huh!!! What....  Don't worry I'll come don't cry.......

Lay: what happened???

Chanyeol: I think y/n, is in some problem.... She sounds terrified.....

Lay: then let me call others, we'll go....

Chanyeol: no, stay... I'll go... We don't want any controversies......

Lay: then I'll come....

Chanyeol: fine......

As I was driving the only think I kept hearing was her terrified voice.... I asked to share her location.... it happens to one of the safe location... Then how come she must have been attacked.... I drive as fast I could.... I was glad that yixing hyung was with me.... As we reached.... I saw a girl, trying to run away from the arms of two Bukit looking guys.... Her dress was in a shabby condition... And I could hear her cry.... Closely looking I knew it was y/n.... Me and Hyung rushed to save her...

End of povs.......

The fight was not necessary, but they kicked their butts....  Chanyeol..... Who had hurt his hands, cane running to you,,,  seeing you fall in the ground life less....  He saw the condition you were in and began to cry...... You hugged him in your embrace and he held you so hard that you wouldn't breathe.... Lay who stood their signaled you both, to get up as people were gathering around.... Chanyeol got up immediately and handed over his hoodies for you to cover yourself.... Since it ddidnt feel safe to drive you back home, they bring you to the studio.....

You were in chanyeol's arm and lay was driving the car......

Chanyeol never did loosen the grip around you and you didn't seem to either cry or talk... Just sat there lifeless.....

In the studio.....

Xiumin: oh, my god..... What happened to her.... Come here sweetie..... I'll help you to walk...

Chanyeol: it OK, I can carry her....

Suho: what happened???

Lay: we'll tell it later, first get some fresh clothes for us.... Also for y/n.....

Sehun: god.... Y/n.... What is it???

Kai: why is she not speaking...

Chanyeol: she's in shock...... Just don't speak help me......

Everyone was in a hurry and they were worried about your state.... You finally broke your silence....