Chapter 19- Remembering the past....

You started to cry again....

Chanyeol: hey, Hey... Why are you crying???

Hugging you....

You: why did you call me that...

Chanyeol: why, did I say something bad....

You: my mom......

Chanyeol:what happened to her...

You: she used to call me that....

Chanyeol: used to....

You:yeah!!!!

I was 5 ........

Back to tour childhood memories..

I was 5 years old when, my parents went to a business meeting.....

You: mommy.... When will you be back????

Mom: why Bubba....

You: those kids, from next door they keep making fun of me mommy.... When you come back, we'll tell their mommy about them...  

Mom: OK Bubba, when I'm back we'll go there together....

present....

You: she was my guardian angel, she was my entire world... When everyone made fun of me my mom would save me..... But that day..... She didn't come back....

Back to past.....

You: daddy why is mommy not waking up???

Dad: she has gone to a better place sweetheart......

present.....

You: after that I found out she died due to heart attack.... I cried the whole week.... But eventually stopped..... After moms death I had pretty much nothing for me..... Dad was in constant business trips and I was always alone...... 4 years after mom's death dad died in a flight accident..... Loosing my family in a young age.... I never did really have any proper family.... I grew up with my aunt... But she wasn't nice.....

Chanyeol: I'm really sorry...

You: what can you do about it, don't be sorry....... That was also the time I realised I would never love anyone, cause if we love someone, when they leave us it really hurts..... It is also one of the reason I've never really had any relationship in the past..... But all that changed when I met Jongdae, I really loved him, and now it hurts that I was right in my judgment to never love anyone.... It hurts so much....

You started to cry again, and chanyeol had no idea how to consolidate you, he just kept hugging you........ His embrace was warm, which made you sleep in his arms.......

Chanyeol: I'm really sorry for what Dae did to you... If I can, I would take you pain.... But simply don't know how...... Y/n.

He saw you sleeping and carried you to bed for you to sleep.....

Placing you in bed he felt like you tugging his shirt.....

Chanyeol: what is it????

You: sleep next to me...

Chanyeol: I....

You: please.....