Chapter 5- Do I know you???

I was sleeping when I heard, Sara shouting for my help I rushed immediately, to find this.....

Sara: y/n, please save me from that....

You: Sara, you are being frantic you woke me up for that!!!!! It's a cockroach

Sara: still I'm afraid of it....

You: fine..... Shoooo...... There now can I sleep.....

Sara:yes,thank you bestie....

You dose off again.....
Next day...... You get ready for office and suddenly remember that chanyeol had asked you out today, since you wouldn't have time to change you decide to wear something appropriate for both office and outing.....

You wear a red blazer with white blouse and a blue jean with a brown boots and a bun with later after would become a loose hair with a little of touch up......

At office....

Sara: so, what is the occasion y/n....

You: what?????

Sara: you have dressed for two events huh!!!!

You: no, I had this stuff for a long time so I decided to wear this today.... Shhhh!!!! Boss is coming.....

Boss: miss. Y/s/n, can I see you in my house.....

You: yes mam....

Sara: what did you do????

You: I didn't do anything.... Except my job given to me....

(You approach your boss room afraid what was happen..... )

You: may I come in mam???

Boss: yes, come in.... Listen miss. Y/s/n , I think you are doing a tremendous job here the clients are happy... So I decided you can lead the next project.... Are you sure you can take this responsibility???

You: yes mam, I won't fail you, thank you for believing in me mam.....

After that you tell to Sara what happened, she was jumping in happiness for you.... In this celebration you almost forgot about chanyeol....... You quickly touch up your make up and let down your hair and rush out to get a cab....

you: sorry I'm late....

Chen: what????

You: oh!!!! Chanyeol said he will take me out to show me around Seoul.....

Chen: he is not here yet!!!!

You: then I'll wait.....

Chen: you know what, let me show you around.....

You: but chany........

Chen: I'm sure he wouldn't mind.... By the chany....

You: oh his nickname, I gave him last time....

Chen: so what's mine????

You: depends on tonight....

Chen:then I'm gonna get an awesome name.....

You both go out, and have loads of fun, you both were trying different restaurants, walking around in streets, pranking people.....

Meanwhile in the studio.....