Chapter 9- It's the little things we do!!!!

??:What happened???? Why are you here, at this late hour....

You: Well I heard you were sick so here.... 

??: Soup!!!! Thanks!!!!! Well come inside....

You: Thanks....

Coming inside....

You:Your house is good chany.

Chanyeol: thanks.

You: Can I ask you something???

Chanyeol: what??? (slurping the soup) 

You: do you not like me?????

chanyeol: why do you ask???

You: it's that you were talking to me and since the day I went out that day with Chen... You seem to avoid me.... Are you angry with me????

Chanyeol: sorry, it's not that I'm angry it's that I have lot of work.... And....

You: it's OK, I thought you are angry, hearing this feels good...

Chanyeol: so how was your and Chen's first date....

You: good.... I wish you had been there in the studio it was fun....

Chanyeol: next time you come to the studio I'll be the first one to welcome you......

You:(laughing) OK.... I have to go

Chanyeol: stay!!!! Please it's kind off boring without anyone here...

You: should I call anyone....

Chanyeol: no need just you is enough.... Can I ask you something????

You: yeah!!!! Sure....

Chanyeol: when all the others really don't worry, why did you buy this soup.....

You: it's the little things we do that brighten the people... well I care all about you, cause you guys are all my friend and plus I needed a reason to come and talk to you....

Chanyeol: fine, the next time you want to talk to me, simply come don't have any reasons...

You: OK, do you want anything????

Chanyeol: no, just stay and talk....

You: about what????

Chanyeol: anything.... Your favorite food, colour, places to visit, movie.....

You: OK, then my favorite colour is black, movie is pirates of the Caribbean, and...

You guys were talking till chanyeol felt sleepy and slept after that you got up and decided to go home..... Because it was already 3 am, you decided to make him a light breakfast so that he can reheat it in the morning....

You each home and charge your dead phone, and you see 10 missed calls from Chen.... And 50 messages from him..... You call back, he immediately picks it up...

Chen: jagiya, are you alright???

You: I'm good.... My phone died that's why I couldn't call or message you....