Chapter 18- Will you still love me???

The terrified you went inside a shop.... Just then like a Savior... Kai had called you......

You: jongin!!!!

Kai: shorty are you OK... You sound terrified.....

You: I was going to work... A group of fans chased me.... I'm in a shop..... Please do something..... I can't come out... They look like they are going to eat me......

Kai: stay were you are I'll be there.... Share me your location..... I'll be there in 10 mins....

You: please come fast....

Kai: I'll be there.....

After 30 mins, Kai, sehun and kyungsoo were there to take you back.... They came from the back door of the shop, so that the fans wouldn't see them....

Kai: come on shorty let's go...

Sehun: yeah, you guys go.... I'll come right behind you.....

Kyungsoo: come on jagi, let's go to the car......

In the car.....

You: thank you guys for coming.... I didn't know what to do, that's why I asked for your help......

Kai: y/n, if you have any problem, we'll always be there to save you.....

Kyungsoo: and don't thank friends....

Sehun: come y/n, we'll go to the studio...... Fans will anyway chase you.......

You: but I have work guys....

Kai: just fake a fever and take a leave......

You: fine......

You called your boss, to inform that you were not feeling well and you wanted a rest today.... And she says to take care......

In the studio....

Suho: y/n, are you OK.....

Xiumin: we heard what happened, this idiots didn't tell anything to us.....

Baekhyun: they said it while you were coming back.... If I would have known I would have come too......

Kyungsoo: we don't need many people's...

Kai: anyway, she was attacked by fans because she is friends with us....

Sehun: yeah, and too many of us, the fans would have litteraly break open the shop...

Lay: do you need anything to drink????

You: hi, yixing when did you get back?????

Lay: today.... As soon as I came they said... You were having a problem.....

You: again I'm sorry guys for worrying you... If it was a situation I have experienced, I would have tackled it by myself... I literally didn't have any idea....

Suho: it's OK...... But who said this to fans.....

Baekhyun: I think it's that Sakura's work....

Xiumin: now we all know that she is capable of this, but we don't know for sure that she must hve done this....

Kyungsoo: so let's not blame anyone.....