Chapter 16- Return Of The ex...

You were about to open your apartment door and notice a picture of you and Jongdae holding your hands..... Which seems to taken while you were in the tree house date..... You were confused on who must have did it.... And worried...... Just then notices you and sees the pic she pulls you inside and tears the picture away from the door....

Sara: sweetie, don't cry....

You: I'm not crying....

Sara: are you sure....

It was when Sara wiped your tears you knew you were crying..  But you didn't know why you were crying because of the fact that Jongdae may still be in live with his ex or because of that picture you just saw which was a secret...

You: I don't know who did this...

Sara: it's alright babe, just talk to Chen, maybe he can say something...

You: no I don't wanna worry him.... I don't wanna worry anyone of them.....

Sara: OK Bae, it's your decision, but anything else pops up in the future, just tell me.....

You: OK....

Sara: come inside.... We'll have dinner.......

You have dinner with Sara, and the while dinner you are just confused who must have done it.... If it was a situation before lay would have apologized, maybe you would have doubted him... But no it wasn't lay..... Maybe someone else..... But who was the question.....

Next day.......

You wake up to get ready for work.. Just then a text message pops up in your phone.....

"hey babe how are you???? "

"good"

"(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ"

You laugh how cute Chen was being and continue texting....

" (灬♥ω♥灬)"

"aww!!!! Babe you look good..........  Ahhhhhhh!!!!!  I solo wanna see you "

"ok then See Me "

"can't, have an early morning practise session, can't leave till me perfect the moves"

" oooo, babe sweat a lot..... I wish I could see that... "

"what use, you still won't allow me do to anything... "

"all in good time Mr. Kim"

"lol, just kidding.... Anyway got to go babe.... Good luck on your work and I'll call you later..... Bye"

"bye babe and take care, break a leg..... But don't really break a leg... "

" lol...... "

After that it kinda felt good, talking to Chen.... But you were not still relaxed about the whole picture of you and Chen....

You soon get up to get ready.... Grabbing your coffee and running to office........

In the office.....

You: OK, team we have a new client, they want the previous product of theirs to be updated....

Office mate 1: what are they expecting????