Chapter 26: Opposites Attract

By the way, the parts that aren't formatted in any way (no bold, italics, etc.) in the story between Sparklea and Hero are their thoughts

If that makes any sense at all lol

To clarify - no formatting = character thoughts
———-

Sparklea landed with a light crunch of the blue-green grass below her two feet. She looked at her surroundings before continuing into the coniferous forest ahead of her.

And what she saw was going to change her life forever.

It was a man.

But not just any man.

It was Herobrine.

She gasped at the sight of what looked like a human being, and quickly hid behind a tree before he saw her. He heard the sound she had made, but didn't do anything about it.

A human? Here? How is he alive? Sparklea had many questions running through her mind.

"I know someone is there." A male voice called out.

He heard me. Oh no.

"I heard you a few moments ago. Please, come out of hiding."

Should I?

"Sigh. It's probably just my hallucinations again. Or my adrenaline. Damn you, Notch."

Who is this 'Notch?' A god he worships?

She soon heard rustling coming from the area that she saw the human. It sounded like he was getting up. Oh no, how do I get out of this?

"I knew someone was there." She felt breathing on one of her wings.

Sparklea whipped around, raising her venomous tail in self defense.

"Hey, hey, hey. No need for that." The human raised his hands up.

"How are you alive? How long have you been here?"

"A few minutes, really. And I'm alive because I can't die."

She lowered her tail, but it still twitched in his direction. "How did you even get here, anyway?" She asked curiously.

"When I get mad, I can't concentrate on where I teleport. I guess I ended up here."

"That's... odd."

"Yeah, it sucks being a god."

Sparklea stared at him in disbelief, her eyes turning red in anger. "How do you hate being a god? It should be the best thing in the world besides Sehra Herself!"

"Well, I- wait, who's Sehra?"

She sighed, her eyes returning to their normal dark gray. "How do you not know Her? She's the most powerful Goddess in the universe!"

Herobrine tried to rack his brain if any "Sehra" things. "Sorry, I just don't."

"She's the Goddess of the Mind. Ring any bells?"

"Nope."

Sparklea began to walk off, away from the coniferous forest she had found him in. He started to jog to catch up to her.

"Hey, hey! I'm sorry if I made you mad or anything."

"I... have to get back home."

"Oh, well, before you do, what's your name?"

She sighed, and used an annoyed tone as if she was tired of her long title. "Princess Sparklea, heiress to the Tiedan throne, oldest of three siblings, daughter of Queen Tundra and King Oak. And you?"