Chapter 4: Traveling and Waiting

Seto turned around. There she was. She matched exactly the description he knew. This was Kat. For sure.

"Are... Are you Kat?"

"Yes, that is me. Are you looking for me?" Kat said.

"Oh, ok. That's good. I'm glad you're alive."

"Um... Am I supposed to know you?"

"Are you meant to know your dad? I think so."

"Wait... What...? You're my dad?"

"Yep. Me. I'm your dad."

"This is awkward, but why haven't you come for me sooner? If you're my dad, wouldn't that have been your first thing to to? To find me and keep me safe?"

"I know... This... Is a lot to take in. To be honest, I didn't even know you were alive. I've had that feeling in me that you were, but I wasn't sure if it was right. But it was, and that was the good thing."

"Then what have you been doing all this time?"

"I've been looking whenever I have free time. But Notch keeps me very busy, with other things. But every minute of free time that I get, I look for you. And all of that free time was worth it, because now I found you."

"You couldn't have used your magic?"

"My magic doesn't search for one specific person... It does better with locations... And regular magic like fireballs and such."

"My magic is only water and ice based, I assume I can do those things but with nearby water for energy. Well, except for the fireballs, you can't really do that with water."

"So, have you been curious to where Allison has been?"

"That has been a few of many questions I ask myself, yes."

"Well, she's kinda in a coma and she's stuck in the end, with her uncle."

"Wait I didn't know she had an uncle!"

"Me neither, but we really need to rescue her and everyone else."

"Who is this 'everyone else' you speak of?"

"Allison, Notch, Steve, Adam, and Herobrine."

"Who's Adam?"

"Probably a friend of hers."

"And Herobrine is with them? Isn't he and all of his children evil?"

"So you think Allison is evil?"

"No? What are you talking about?"

"What I'm saying is... Allison is Herobrine's daughter."

Kat inhaled sharply. "Oh." She said quietly.

"What's wrong?"

"Mom has always told me not to trust any children of Herobrine, and even less of him."

"Oh. Well, Allison is nice and she's not evil, is all I can say with the few hours I've seen her."

"Well we need to find her!"

"I don't know where they are... Besides in the end. I teleported away to look for you when they captured us."

"Well if you said she's got an uncle- wait that wouldn't mean anything about the location. My bad."

"Well, we were handcuffed so maybe they got taken to a prison or dungeon? Something like that."

"So maybe you could make another map like the one you made to get here... Except make it to look for dungeons in the end?"