Chapter twenty-four

Finn's POV

Stanley!! That bastard!! I will kill him!! I saw it all blood, serliver, body's, more blood! That idiot has messed with me for the last time!!

As Phill ran off one way I pointed for Daniela to follow him as I followed the sent of Stan. She did as I gestured. I flue off that fat troll is gonna die!!

I soon found him sleeping under his tree. I slowly flue over and clicked my nuckles.

I came face to face with the ugly monster. I took a deep breath and punched him. Hard!!

He roared in pain and the only thing that crossed my mind was that's it bitch, scream!!

It echoed through the forest but that happens a lot. "What was that for!!!" he moaned.

"My friends!" I snapped

"Who?" now that made me made!!

"Your last meal!!" I yelled at him, getting more enflamed!!

"Oh yeah!! Might I just say they where very nice." wrong thing to say fatso!!

I kicked full pelt. He moaned again. This time louder. "We had a deal!!" I shouted. "They were my friends!!"

"So does that mean..." he stopped and look at me with sad eyes.

"Yes!!" I scowled at him. "But not now! I have to fix the problem which you caused!!" I turned round about to flue off.

"If it makes you feel any better; Spike took the girl!" he yelled. My eyes as I shout to his face.

"W-what!?" I said in fear.

"Yeah! Spike asked if he could have on as I was about to eat her. I don't know why thew." He answered

"Stan your a complete idiot!!" I yelled speeding through the woods!! I need to find the others. This is bad! Really bad!!

Tula's POV

Phill brushed past us. We saw Daniela and Finn split up as I saw two wolves in the shadows. "Guys we can see you!" I yelled they stepped out.

"Ok Melody and Tula, go after Phill and Daniela. Me and Flora will follow Finn." Maddy said. We all nodded and split up.

We eventually caught up to them. "Phill you don't understand!! Stanley ate them! Not Finn!! Finn and I simply found them!!" we over heard.

"Y'know, Daniela is right! Sant ate them!" Melody butted in. I face palmed myself. It's not that she was wrong it was that we weren't suppose to be spotted.

"Tula, Melody?" Daniela went into human form.

"Yep!" I said as we flue out the shadows. Daniela looked at me and ran over.

"If Stan ate them that means the deal is off!" I look at her. She was right! The deal between Finn and Stanley had just been closed!!

"What deal?!" Phill asked.

"Yey!! story time!!" my sister shouted. ok this might take awhile!!

(A/N sorry this chapter took so long but I now have 5 books on the go. Sadly this one is coming to the end. But not yet!! not yet!!! Oh and over 1K reads!!! I was literally crying tears of joy!!!

Thanks for reading this!!)