Chapter four

(A/n: there might be a few gaps between each chapter because I'm starting on a book!)

Finn's POV

I slammed my eyes shut, I was no longer a cry baby I am a man!! I didn't even want to go on this trip but nooooo! It would be super fun and help me embrace the reality! Well I'm in reality but not having ------- fun!!!!

I kicked a huge balder; it broke into small stones. I need to control myself. As so as I get angry I get stronger and it's not very fun for me or the person on the other end. I remember one time which got me thrown out of school...

~~~~~~~~~

Flash back

~~~~~~~~~

It was cloudy with a gentle wind, it was I nice day until 1:50 lunch brake!

Jojo McFlytone was being him normal self, picking on me because my hud was always up and other things, but today I had my hudy off for a change and he just had to be so, what's the word err... petty no no! Err... perpendicular... NO THAT'S TO DO WITH MATHS!! Err... pedantic that's the one!

"Yo, dirt face like what's with that stupid shirt?! you like look like a butt face!" he laughed. I didn't mind the first time but he just had to do it twenty other times!

"Yo butt face?" he shouted. The girls around him laughed. My eye twitched. That's it. I picked up Jojo and throw his to the ground.

"Isn't so funny any more!! Is it?!" I screeched. The fear in his eyes filled me. I grabbed the football and threw it at his face with power bounced it of him and back into my hands.

I did this repeatedly until blood ran out his nose, then I punched him and bent many thing the way they should not be bent! Before I new it i had a crowed around us watching the fight. I got up and started to walk way before it got of ugly.

"Is that all you got?" Jojo stupidly asked, now I was angry. I trend round to see him standing up looking me in the eyes. I stared stray into his soul. Then I ran up to him grabbed him by the throat and dropped him. He tried to grab my feet but I just butted in in the face. He got back up and rubbed his nose.

"I think there's been an improvement!" I wittily said. Jojo couldn't think of a come back. He tried to bite me but I just knead him in the zone. Tears were streaming down his face! He tried to get up again but he gave in.

Next thing I know he's in hospital and I'm in a new school and new town.

~~~~~~~~~

Flash back ends

~~~~~~~~~

I smiled at the memory. I removed my hudy and placed it on tree and began to relax and my secret let free...

(A/N: every ------ means a swear word so sorry and if you don't like it just tell me or if you want me to type them up just ask)