Chapter sixteen

Angela POV

Seth sat next to me. I looked at him with my tearful eyes. He smiled. John climbed in the tent for a kip.

I looked at the floor. He put his arm over my back. I burst into tears! Looked back up at his face. I dived on him and cried over his shoulder. At first he was in shock, then he hugged me! it was just what I needed.

Tears rolled off my face and onto his shirt.

"It's okey! if I know Finn and Phill they would have already bumped into each other." He chuckled. I laughed. I smiled as more rolled down my face.

Finn's POV

I sit down as The others began to play. I wish I could but I can't! I just can't! Tula walked over to me.

"Why won't..." I cut her off.

"I can't he doesn't need to know! But to go out I need my hudy!" A tear slipped out my eye. She smiled. I loved her smile it always made everyone feel good! I don't know if its because she's part angel of if it was because Melody and Tula have heart of gold, but whatever it was it made me feel good.

"You can't hide in the dark forever! you have to come clean!" Tula told me. I chuckled. She was sort of right.

"Thanks!" I sighed she smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

"Tula you playing or not?" Maddy shouted

"Coming! Finn you will know when the time is right. Coming!" she ran out to the others I smiled and began to think of when to tell him.