Chapter twenty-three

Melody's POV

The skies were empty and plus it was daylight unless Finn had a death will he wouldn't be up here!

We glided thew the air. I looked down to see a wolf weaving in and out of the trees with a shadow following it. It had to be them.

"Tula look!" I pointed down to show her what I saw. "Is that them?" she nodded

"We best follow them" Tula replied. I agreed and we began to follow them.

It was hard trying not to cask a shadow with are wings but we tried are best.

They stopped at a bloody campsite. Wait! wait! Finn and Phill came to camp with some friends. I couldn't be them, right?

The expiration on Finn's face said it all. I examined the camp.

Blood, destroyed stuff, massive puddles of slaver, more blood.

Hold up! Massive puddles of slaver! I could believe that they were slartered by a sociopath with the other bits but drool! that masks no scenes unless...

Maddy's POV

"Weave been searching for an hour now!!" I moan. This was boring. Tula and melody are just souring through the skies like its Tuesday!

"Wait up!" I shout. I stopped to check.

"No! You catch up!" Flora responds

"No Tula and Melody have started following something!" I growl

"Oh! I knew that!" she stopped and walked towards me. I rolled my eyes.

"They look to be going North. Lets go!" I say as we begin to follow Tula and Melody who are following most likely Finn and Daniela.