Story intro

If you were ever lost, what would you do? Would you run? Would build a hut? Would you sit and cry? Or would you search until your gone....

Characters:

Phill (Philip)Darin. (Main character)

He is a fast smart young man with an amazing imagination. He is fifteen years old. He has short blond hair and blue eyes. He wears a red v neck shirt with green trims and a pair of jeans.

Finn Darin (Phill's twin brother)

He is funny, quirky and imaginative. However all brothers have their secrets but Finn has a huge one under rapes. Fifteen years of age. (Of course!) He looks just like Phill but with paler skin and darker eyes. He wears a baby blue hudy, black cloves and jeans.

John kris Trot. (Phill's best mate)

He is a superstitious young lad with a strange but funny personality. He's fourteen years of age. He has shortish black hair with freckles and green eyes. He wears a purple top with the red angry bird on it and a red pair chinos.

Agatha Popingson (Someone's secret crush)

She is polite, positive, comprehensive and clever. (I don't why she hangs round with these guy though?) She has wild curly ginger hair with dark green eyes. She wears a ocean blue short selves top and a hot pink skirt.

Seth Charles Smith (Finns BFF)

He is loud, directed, sensitive and funny. He's eyes are hazel and he has short blond hair. He wears a burgundy long sleeved top and jeans.