Chapter eleven

(A/N the last chapter was a bit short and boring but I was watching a film so my attention was somewhere else)

Angela's POV

(A/N the last chapter was a bit short and boring but I was watching a film so my attention was somewhere else)

Angela's POV

(A/N the last chapter was a bit short and boring but I was watching a film so my attention was somewhere else)

Angela's POV

"It's the middle of the night. Can we pleeeeease go back!?" Seth whined. I glared at him.

"Sorry j-just ignore me!" he said nervously. He forest a smile as we continued.

"Already do that!" John laughed. With a sift flick of my wrist I hit him round the back of the head. Oh where are you!? (I think I've wrote that out 20 times already (wattpad was being a bitch!))

Phill's POV

Where am I? It was a dark cave. I was sat with a small girl with sort black hair, two wolfs and Finn! Oh poop! I'm scrud!

He hadn't noticed me but the wolf did!

"Oh your awake now mr. Snore-a-lot for your slumber!" the wolf joked. Hold on the wolf spoke!!! But it, what!!

I lead away and clutched on to my silver chain, it had a small silver dagger on it. Mother used to wear it. She shape shifted into a girl.

"Is that s-s-silver!" She exclaimed. The other wolf had a golden bracelet and also shape shifted into a girl. They all looked at me.

"Yeah. Why?" I asked. I was confused. They all huddled up behind one another.

"Finn! Your brother is trying to kill us!!!" The girl with the bracelet shouted. Finn just laughed. I didn't understand, why was he laughing? How would I kill them? Why were they scared? Why? Just why!!!??