I miss you

*MARCUS POV*

The show was amazing and the crowd was craaazy! Everyone joined us and sang literally every single song we played, but most importantly they enjoyed themselves and it was good to see a smile in their faces every time the beat started. It's such an amazing feeling for having the one's who support you the most right in front of your eyes, and I have to say I got really comoved.

After the last song played, we ran to the backstage and hugged our dad.

Martinus: what a great night

Kjell Erick: you killed it boys- our dad answered with a proud smile in his face

Marcus: now, Italy of we go

Ebba: hell yes I can't wait!

-
It's been a month since our first world tour show in Greece. During these 30 days we visited lots of new countries and pleased our fans with our music.
Time to head to the USA for the first time. We were all really nervous about it because we've never left Europe, but we also had high expectations about it.

Martinus: Marcus stop being on your phone ugh, we're going to miss our flight

As soon as the crew and our dad were ready to enter the plane I ran to the departure room and tried to find my seat.

While flying above the Atlantic Ocean the only thing that was on my mind was Cloe. I couldn't stop thinking about her, our hugs, the way she made me feel like I was safe.. Damn I missed her but the fear of seeing her was killing me on the inside.

Ten hours later, we finally arrived to the American territory.

Martinus: wow, look at that Marcus! - he tapped my shoulder and pointed at a skye scrapper

Kjell Erick: everyone looks so tiny, look!

Pilot: welcome to the new York, have a safe journey in our state

-
It has been four hours since we arrived to New York. Our day was basically spent in our hotel room and in the evening we had a quick walk around the closest neighborhood and mall. We also
had a quick stop at Tayla's studio and recorded some music. It was so much fun!

~two weeks later~

The USA part of our world tour is almost over, there's only one more concert left, in the state of Pennsylvania. Even if it was going to be the last show, we were way more nervous, because we were meeting up with Cloe after all of these months.

It was a Friday afternoon, we were heading to the airport when I received a surprising phone call

--
Cloe: uhm..hi..its been a long time since I heard your voice..

Marcus: Cloe? it's really been a while..

Cloe: how.. How.. have you been?- she answered

Marcus: look, first of all you don't have to do this ok?

Cloe: do what?

Marcus: forget about everything and start it all again. What happened, happened and you can't change the past, you just have to live the present.. We're good aren't we?

Cloe: I think so... How has the world tour been so far?

Marcus: pretty good, it's a dream come true.. We're actually flying to the state of our last show.

Cloe: you're going to nail it, I'm sure about that.. You can do it all Marcus...

We both got silent

Marcus: I uhm.. I really miss you..

*******************************