Just an awkward walk

He left me in the gym and I got ready for the class. Every pair was performing their choreography and I have to say, they were all doing really well.

Miss Sarah: Cloe Martin and Marcus Gunnarsen, it's your turn

We got up from the ground and walked to the middle of the gym.

Marcus: let's do this -- he whispered while grabbing my hand.

The music started playing and butterflies invaded my stomach. I could feel the pressure and nervousness in the air.. After a few beats of the music all of this started to change. We were now enjoying our performance and supporting each other. I could feel his heart beating,and he could feel mine.

The last note was spreaded in the air

Cloe: you did it marcus-- I said with a tired voice tone

*MARTINUS POV*

I was mad at Cloe, but I loved her anyway. Marcus left his lunch in my backpack so I tried to find him and give him his lunch. He was having p.e. class so I walked to the gym.

I could hear some music playing while getting inside.. The janitor opened the door and the first thing I saw was Marcus and Cloe performing.

Marcus: no, we did it Cloe -- my brother said, approaching to the blonde girl.

*MARCUS POV*

I didn't exitate and pulled Cloe into a kiss, right in front of my entire class, just because I wanted everyone to know we were a thing. After the kiss I looked away and spotted martinus staring at us shocked..

He  ran away trying to hide his face.

Cloe: martinus wait-- she said trying to run toward him

Miss Sarah: Cloe stop, dont you dare to leave or else I'll take you to the principal's office.

Cloe: but it's important miss Sarah...

Miss Sarah: I don't care if it's important or not, you're having classes and I'm the one in charge here so you're under my control.

Cloe: yes, teacher.

Marcus: calm down, it will be ok-- I whispered

Miss Sarah: next up, Lillie and Payton.

Cloe and I sat on the floor again, waiting for the class to end.

Cloe: I knew we should've never be together Marcus

Marcus: don't say that

Cloe: Marcus didn't you see what happen?

Marcus: I did, but I want to be happy with you ok?

Cloe:I'm sorry Marcus, but I can't be with you and hurt someone who's important to me - she said getting up and leaving the gym

Marcus: but Cloe-

I know I should've worried about my brother, cause he was hurt but there was nothing else I could do.

The rest of the day passed really slowly and I felt guilty every minute that was passing.

At 5 pm, I got out of school and went back home.

Kjell erick: hey Marcus-- my dad greeted, opening the main door

Marcus: is martinus home?

Kjell Erick: no, he left a few minutes ago. He said he needed to take some time for himself, but Emma's here I'm sure she would like to spend some time with one of her brothers

Marcus: oh..am.. I guess so..

After some hours of starring in Emma's Barbie doll novel as Glozella, the hairdresser, I went to my room.

(Marcus and Cloe private dm on Instagram)

Marcus Gunnarsen: hey

ItsCloe: hey

Marcus Gunnarsen: have you talked to tinus?

Itscloe: no, he's rejecting all of my phone calls

Marcus: I'll try to talk with him when he gets home..

Itscloe: okay

Marcus Gunnarsen: but, we're still good?

Itscloe: I don't know

Marcus Gunnarsen: you don't know what?

Itscloe: I don't want tinus mad at us... We should take a break you know?

Marcus Gunnarsen: a break? Right now? But we just started 

Itscloe: Marcus, this is the best decision to be made... I'm sure we'll meet again.. Just try to talk with tinus...

--

I threw my phone somewhere in my room.

Gerd Anne: Marcus, dinner is ready! -- my mom yelled

While eating dinner, the main door open, it was martinus.

Kjell Erick: take a seat and eat martinus, it's getting late.

Martinus: sure -- martinus agreed and sat in a place far from my seat.

Emma: what's wrong tinus?

Martinus: oh nothing... IT'S JUST THAT MARCUS TOOK ADVANTAGE OF ME AGAIN

Marcus: WHAT ? I DIDN'T TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU! It's not my fault that Cloe liked me better

Martinus: oh shut up

Gerd Anne: BOYS, GO TO YOUR ROOM NOW, I can't stand this behavior in front of your younger Sister.

Marcus: but..

Gerd Anne : ENOUGH!

Martinus: okay...

We both got up and went to our rooms.

Wednesday.

I didn't get that much sleep as I wanted to. 

As always, we got dressed and ate breakfast. Martinus ate some yogurt, banana pancakes and some fruit, you know, all of that healthy stuff.  I simply poured some milk in a bowl and had regular sugary cereal.

Kjell Erick: hurry up boys, you still have to take Emma to her school.

I usually walk Emma to school and martinus accompains Cloe, but today it was different. We both took our little sister to school and it was the most awkward walk I've ever had.

School  was the same as every other day, except for the fact I didn't see Cloe at any moment.

*****************************

Heyyyyy so I know this is like super random but I just wanted to say that I'm soo excited to write the part where she gets arrested, like you have no idea of how excited I am :)