Forgot you

10pm

I unpacked all of my clothes and placed an air mattress in the floor so I could have something to sleep on since Caleb decided to spend the rest of his nights in my old bed and tried to fall asleep

Caleb: pstt Cloe, you're still awake? - he whispered

Cloe: now I am, what's wrong caleb?

Caleb: uhm, it just that I can't sleep with someone in the same room as me, and you're here so...

Cloe: well, if you weren't in MY OLD Bedroom you could have a good night of sleep in the living room's couch

Caleb: hm, since you're near to the door YOU could sleep downstairs..

Cloe: ugh, it's my bedroom and now I have to sleep downstairs?

Caleb: technically the room is now with my stuff so..

Cloe:FINE, I'll sleep in the couch but just because it's late and I need to rest.- I said trying not to be loud while getting up and going downstairs

Caleb: thank you... And uhm Cloe?

Cloe: whaaaaaat?

Caleb: can you please turn off the lights, my head hurts with all of this lighting

Cloe: as you ask sir - I ironically answered, turning the lights off.

Caleb: good night

Cloe: good night, sleep well little princess

I picked my blanket from the the air mattress and went downstairs to at least close my eyes and rest.

<phone notification>

@martinusgunnarsen wants to FaceTime with you

--

No, I didn't answer his call. It was too late and things were still not okay to fake that everything was fine between us.

~the next day~

Caleb: wake up Cloe wake up, any's out and I'm hungry

Cloe: and you want me to make your breakfast? - I asked with a sleepy voice tone covering my eyes

Caleb:uhm duh? Any always makes me cinnamon rolls and orange juice for breakfast

Cloe: well, now she's not here so it's up to you. Now if you don't mind I'll go back to sleep and finish the dream I was having.

A few hours later I woke up with the smell of pancakes and eggs. I got up and the kitchen's table had a huge pancake tower, mixed eggs, fruit and a freshly made orange juice.

Cloe: woah Caleb, did you cook all of this?

Caleb:Yup, my grandma told me how to.

Cloe:the pancakes look delicious- I said grabbing a pancake and putting it on my plate

Caleb: no, no, no! You can't eat this Cloe. You didn't cook for me so I'm also not cooking for you-- the British boy said taking the plate from my hands.

Cloe: ugh.

I ended up by eating a regular bowl of cereal that morning while Caleb pleased himself with a huge tower of pancakes and syrup.

We spent the whole day studying, because exam season was coming and Caleb really wanted to finish college so he could go back to London to his family.

The next three months were really stressful because of the exams and I barely hung out with friends even if I didn't have any. I also didn't talk or videochated with any of the twins, but I supposed that they didn't even care about me anymore.

*MARCUS POV*
(now it's his point of view, back in Norway)

Things have been really quiet around here. We haven't left this house these days.Martinus is still kind of mad at me and I haven't heard about Cloe for weeks,she's probably forgotten about mine and martinus existance but whatever. Our mom and dad have also been really busy lately, my dad has meetings with our manager every day and our mom has to work and help our little sister pretty much every afternoon,so I'm basically by myself.
Even though I miss my twin brother,in these past 2 months I got used to not needing anyone's back or advice, I've been doing everything by myself. I not only started to focus more on studying so I could have good grades, but I've also been really into reading lately. I found some old books in my dad's office and I'm basically hooked to them.

It was a regular friday, I was reading, martinus was in his room and Emma studying with my mom when my dad showed up with some exciting news.

Kjell erick: boys, come downstairs I have something to tell you, it's really important--my dad shouted and my twin brother and I got downstairs and waited for his news

He hid something behind his back, and when my mom and sister decided to join us he presented us a paper with some dates and country names on it.

Kjell Erick: guys, you made it, you're going on a world tour!

Martinus and I looked at each other with our eyes full of joy and asked our dad about everything related to the tour

Emma: are we finally visiting new york? - our little sister asked with her puppy eyes mode on

Kjell Erick: yes, and also Los Angeles, New Jersey, Pensilvannia, Queens

Martinus: PENNSYLVANIA?

Gerd Anne: what's wrong?

Emma:uuu, isn't Cloe from Pennsylvania?

Marcus: yes, she is.

Martinus: but, we're really excited for the tour--he said trying to change the subject of the conversation

After that everyone got silent and my brother and I went back to our rooms, packing all of the clothes we were taking to hit the road.

-

I was finishing the last chapter of the book my dad had in his desk when I heard a knock on my door.

*******************************

So, the fanfic is almost over and I would like to thank everyone that keeps reading it!