Plan

I said I was not giving up from Cloe and that was what happened. I had two choices: 1- wait for her and martinus to brake up, or 2- make Cloe jealous by using an innocent girl, who wants me badly.

I think it's pretty obvious that I picked the second option.
Now I just needed to choose a volunteer to be my girlfriend. Easy right?For me yes, cause I knew every girl in my school wanted to be with me.

Sofia: hey there Mac!!

Sofia! She was the one. Well let me introduce her. Sofia Lewis, daughter of Sara Lewis is one of Loren's best friends, so she's kinda like a popular girl.

Marcus:Hey there gorgeous! You're looking hella good today-I said grabbing her waist.

Sofia: well, you're acting really nice today. What's wrong with you? Was it that new girl who changed your personality?

Marcus:what? No! I'm just trying to complement the prettiest girl of our school.

Sofia:oh yeah? What do you like about me then?

Marcus:everything babe.

She was blushing and I decided to kiss her. That was easy. Girls like her fall for me whenever I complement them.

After some time kissing her lips, I went to the Cafe. Jessie was there, but Cloe wasn't with her,unfortunately..(i guess)

Marcus:Hey Jessie

Jessie:what's up

Marcus:may I join?

Jessie:absolutely

Marcus:well, I heard you like martinus

Jessie:hum? Who told you that?

Marcus:I suspected... Anyways I was thinking you would like to come to our house this afternoon...

Jessie:I'd love to, but Cloe and I are staying at my house..

Marcus:oh cmon! You too should definitely come!!! Martinus and I are having football practice,so Cloe is not going to be able to interact with me!

Jessie:Ok then... But after the practice we'll leave

Marcus:perfect!

2nd part of my plan was complete and I just needed to take Sofia to the practice.

-
(text messages)

Marcus:hey Sofia!!

Sof❤️: hi

Marcus:I was thinking about you..

Sof❤️:oh

Marcus:can we meet today after school?

Sof❤️:ofc

Marcus:great! I'm having football practice but after we can go to the ice creams maybe

Sof❤️:deal!!! What time are we meeting?

Marcus:around 6

Sof❤️: k, bye 😚💖

-

~skip to the afternoon~

*END OF POV*

*CLOE'S POV*

School was over, THANK GOD.
It was time to hang with Jessie and ignore all of my problems.

Jessie:Hey Cloe!!! I was looking for ya.

Cloe:I'm here,we can go now

Jessie:well... I was actually wondering if we could go to tinus football practice..

Cloe:oh yeah! Wait... Marcus will be there

Jessie:please Cloe!!! I need to spend some time with my crush

Jessie was right, she needed to spend time with tinus and since I'm such a good friend I decided to go with her.

-

❤️2,345💬1345👥jessieA

@itscloe-- hangin' with this cutie

@marcusandmartinus-- You girls are hella cute🙈💓
        @itscloe-- 🖤🖤
      @mmer.mactinus67-- what?
-

~skip to the football practice~

We finally arrived and tried to find a place to sit cause the stadium was full. I bet those girls were all Marcus and martinus fans.

Jessie:look! Marcus and tinus are over there--Jessie said pointing at them.

Cloe:I see them!!

Jessie:let's go talk with the twins pleaseeeeeee-- she begged, making that cute puppy face she usually does when she wants something.

Cloe:ugh fine..

Martinus:hey Cloe, hi jessie!! I didn't know you girls were coming here!! - he said lifting me and kissing Jessie in the cheek.

Cloe:where's Marcus?

Jessie:uhhh... You're really interested in him..

Cloe:no way... I just want to see him... Just that..

Martinus:he might be next to the locker room.

Cloe:Ok.. I'll be back soon guys.. Have fun!

Jessie:Ok! I'll be here watching him playing.

Martinus:and I'll be scoring for you.

Cloe:you guys are soo cute

I only said that to distract Jessie from what tinus and I had.
I walked to the locker room and there was Marcus.

Cloe:hey Marcus

*******************************