Fuckboy

It was my first P. E. class in Norway and I have to say, I thought inside of the gym would be a little warmer.

I took a quick bath, got dressed and went to the caffe to have lunch.

I payed my sandwich and tried to find a place to seat.

I walked towards a table, but I bumped into someone.

Marcus:you again Cloe?

Cloe:sorry!

Marcus:Wow you really try everything to be with me..

Cloe:that's a lie! I just came here to eat lunch

Marcus:with me

Cloe:ugh..

Marcus was pissing me off.

I left school and went to martinus's house to continue our classes.

I knocked on the door and Martinus opened.

Martinus:come on Cloe let's start today's lesson

Cloe:ok

Martinus:look, I'm really sorry for what happened.. I..

Cloe:I know... You didn't wanted  to tell me you had a twin brother..

Martinus:no.. It's just...i thought you would be like every other girl...

Cloe:hum?

Martinus:let me explain... Every girl that talks and hangs with me... I mean, whenever a girl talks with me, it's just because of my brother..

Cloe:why is that a problem?

Martinus: they just use me to get my brother's number and...

Cloe:tinus, I promise I won't be that type of girl..
I like you because the way you are... And I promise you that I'm not interested in your brother... That's for sure

Martinus:thank you Cloe...

Cloe:what are we waiting for, let's continue today's lesson!!!

Martinus:Ok, ok

We were starting to study some verbs in Norwegian, when the main door opened.

Marcus:oh gosh! You even stalk me?

Cloe:what?

Marcus:why are you in my house?

Cloe: I...

Martinus:she's with me.

Marcus:aw, that's not necessary Cloe.. I can give you my number right now,you just need to ask first.

Cloe:What the actual heck!?

Marcus:Cloe, don't lie.. You're just using him to spend time with me.

Cloe:what? Are you freaking crazy boy? He's teaching me how to speak Norwegian and I'm his friend.

Martinus:that's true.

Cloe:and don't you think I'm here for you! I didn't even know about your existence fuckboy! YOU JUST WANT GIRLS ATTENTION AND LET'S JUST CLARIFY SOME STUFF. FIRST I HATE WHEN PEOPLE JUDGE ME, SECOND DON'T YOU EVER THINK I LIKE STUPID BOYS LIKE YOU DUMBASS. AND THIRD OF ALL I'M SOO DONE WITH NORWEGIANS!!! THEY'RE JUST JUDGING ME AND.... I CAN'T HANDLE IT ANYMORE.. I thought it would be different in here, but I was wrong.. There would always be someone messing things up

I rushed to the door like a hurricane and closed it with all of my strength.

*MARCUS POV *

Martinus:what the hell is your deal bro?

Marcus:what?

Martinus:Cloe came here hoping she would make friends and be loved but..

Marcus:why? She seems to be a  really popular girl.

Martinus:she isn't. It's the total opposite. She has always been hated in every school she was. People always judge her for being the daughter of a really famous designer.

Marcus:i-

Martinus:don't you dare to hurt her even more. She's been trying to make friends and now you just destroyed all of her hopes.

I didn't really care about ruining her friendships, cause I was sure she would make new ones. I was just thinking about the way she talked with me...
No one has ever talked with me the way she did.. They've always been really sweet with me, if you know what I mean.

She was different... And I was starting to like different..