Hands Tangled

Cloe: cause I like Marcus, and I can't tell martinus what I really feel..

Jessie: but why have you been so close to martinus?

Cloe: Jessie, I need to find a way to hide what I have with Marcus, so I try to distract tinus..

Jessie: I understand, but aren't you hurting his feelings?

Cloe: I think it's better like this, it would be worst if I told him the truth. I promised martinus I would never like his twin!

Jessie: Cloe look around you! You already did and you can't do anything to change it

Cloe: I know... I need to get away from Marcus, and confess  martinus I dont feel the same way as he feels about me. What did he tell you?

Jessie: well, he told me he was having a crush on someone.. Then I told him I liked him and he basically hugged me..

Cloe: maybe there's a chance that you're the girl he likes

Jessie: can't you see you're his crush Cloe? Open your eyes! Ugh

Cloe: but I don't like him Jessie!

Jessie: then tell him that! I'm tired of always being the second option.

Cloe: I will, and at least you told him about your feelings

Jessie: yes...

Cloe: look, I promise I'm getting away from martinus ok?

Jessie: ok.. Thank you

-
Uff, that was hard. I just wanted Jessie to be happy, but I couldn't make her happy with a sad martinus.

It was getting late and my parents were still not home, so I went to my bedroom and tried to find a good position to get some sleep.

~the next day~

Tuesday, gymnastics exam day. I was so nervous to perform my choreography with Marcus...

Mom: good morning, peanut! - my mom said waking me up.

Cloe: hey.. - I yawned

I quickly got ready, and walked to school.
Jessie didn't come with me and I think its a little obvious why.

The school bell rang and I went to my math's class.

After 2 hours of getting bored with algebra, it was time for the morning break. The school's hall was pretty chaotic that morning, but nothing was stopping me from getting a snack from my locker.

Martinus: hey Cloe - martinus came closer with a raspy morning voice

Cloe: hi.. - I said looking away and opening my locker

Martinus: what's wrong? - he asked moving a strand of my hair from my face.

Cloe: martinus, I'm sorry but I don't feel the same way as you

Martinus: wait,what do you mean?

Cloe: I don't like you the way you like me..

Martinus: uh?

Cloe: martinus.. I like someone else-- I sobbed

Martinus: so you're just leaving me heartbroken? Is this what you do? You just use me and now that you don't need me you're leaving?

Cloe: no... It's just that I just see you as a friend martinus.. I -

Martinus: I don't need any explanation Cloe.. I was already predicting this..

Cloe: I'm sorry..

I closed my locker and ran through the wall crying when a blond haired guy stopped me.

Marcus: Cloe? What happened?- he asked, grabbing my hand

Cloe: I always mess everything up, I just want to dissappear

Marcus: oh, don't say that.. You're perfect and you do everything right.. Sometimes it's okay to feel like this, but we'll get through this ok?

Cloe: Marcus.. We can't have what we have..

Marcus: look me in the eyes and repeat what you said.

I got silent and looked at his sweet brown eyes.

Marcus: you can't, because you want this.. Cloe, we both know what we feel, so what are we trying to hide? I can't hide what I feel for Cloe Martin everyone! - he shouted.

Cloe: shut up- I laughed.

Marcus: see? That's the beautiful smile I was looking for! - he kissed my cheek- now let's go to the P.E. class and show our classmates what a good choreography is- he said laughing along with me and extending me his hand.

I grabbed his hand without hesitating, and we walked to the gym with our hands tangled.