Work This Out

Marcus:So what would you like to eat Cloe?

Cloe? Cloe? He never called me Cloe! Well he was definitely not doing good, but I do prefer to be called that.

Cloe:well I'd like a big mac-

Marcus:I'm here-he whispered

And.. We're back to normal

Cloe:shut up--I giggled--I'd like a Mc royal then! And some fries please!

Lady from McDonald's : alright, what would you like sir?

Marcus:well I'll just take a box of chicken nuggets, I'm not that hungry

We waited for our food and while that we tried to find a table to eat.

Lady from McDonald's :order number 34?

Cloe:here please!

Marcus:thank you! I'll pay

Cloe:thanks marcus

We started to eat and Marcus was really focused on dipping those chicken nuggets in the barbacue sauce the lady gave him.

Marcus:so,cloe.. Tell me about your date yesterday? - he asked with his mouth full of food

Cloe:well, it was really fun..

He looked really interested and I was starting to doubt about it.

Cloe:why are you soo interested?

Marcus: I.. I asked my mom how to treat girls nicely and she said that you girls like attention,so that's what I'm doing.

Cloe:awe that's really sweet from you!

Marcus:is my princess done yet?

Cloe :yeah she is fuckboy.. Now, tell what you wanted to talk with me.

Marcus: I will... Just come with me okay?

Cloe:Marcus, I don't have enough time... I told martinus I was meeting him later..

Marcus:please Cloe, I promise you won't regret it..

Cloe:Ok...

Then he grabbed my hand and started to run, I had to run to, or else I was going to fall in front of all of those people.

Cloe :Marcus stop, I'm tired..

Marcus:we're almost there.

Cloe:there? Where are you taking me?

Marcus: don't worry.. now, close your eyes.

He covered my eyes and..

Marcus:you can open now!

Cloe:woah... This is amazing

We were standing next to a really beautiful waterfall. My eyes were blessed.

-

❤️216💬199

❤️216💬199

@itscloe- I guess we can work this out..

@marcusmartinus-❤️
@jessieA- you're gorg.

-

Marcus :come in-he said taking his shirt off

Damn..

Cloe: there's no way I'm diving into those cold Norwegian waters, and plus it's autumn.. Are you freaking crazy boy?

Marcus:cmon, don't be afraid... It's not that cold I promise!

I dive into the waterfall, with my clothes on obviously, and swam towards him.

Marcus: so how's the water princess?

Cloe:it's freezing -I said shaking

Marcus:oh cmon.. No it's not!

Marcus hugged me from behind placing his head on my shoulder.

Marcus:warmer now?

I pushed him to the water and started to leave.

Cloe:much better now..

Marcus got up and lifted me.

Cloe:put me in the ground please! Have mercy fuckboy, have mercy!

He threw me to the water and we stood there for more 30 minutes and then we tried to find a way to my house.

Marcus:hmm, maybe if we go by this way.. Yeah let's go

We walked for about 15 minutes and then we finally got inside of my house. My parents weren't home, so we didn't worry about anything.

Cloe: well, I'm going to take a hot water bath cause I'm freezing

Marcus:Ok..

Cloe:well, here you have the tv's remote control and I think we might have some snacks at the kitchen- I said handling him the remote.

Marcus : thanks, but I should also change my clothes..

Cloe:I guess I can see if I have any clothes from my older cousin that I can lend you..

He then got dressed and went downstairs all cozy with my cousin's hoodie on.

Cloe:what did you want to tell me?

Marcus:go take your bath and then I'll talk with you..

Cloe:Ok..

I entered the bathroom, took my clothes of and locked the door, just to feel a little more safe..

******************************