Why Did You Kiss Him?

Cloe: I think we should practice the choreography - I said changing the subject

A awkward silence filled the atmosphere between us and I simply ignored it, focusing only on finishing our routine.

After we were done, I was heading back home when a familiar voice got my attention.

Jessie: Cloe, I need your help

Cloe: hm, ok..what do you need?

Jessie: I need your help

Cloe: for what?

Jessie: I'm finally brave enough to tell martinus how I really feel about him... What do you think.. Should I tell him?

No, no, no, no, no, no! One hundred times no! She couldn't tell him the truth, cause I knew exactly what martinus was going to say and I didn't want my best friend's heart into pieces.

Cloe: yes..

I was sure I would regret what I said, but i thought I would be a good friend if I encouraged her..

Jessie: I love youu soo much!!! I can't wait to tell him! - she said while hugging me tight.

Gosh I felt so guilty..

Jessie was about to leave to martinus house and confess her feelings...I was soo nervous, because it was obvious at the end we would both be hurt.

I needed to set my mind free, so I decided to take a nap.
Three hours later I was woken by a phone call.

-
Jessie: Cloe we need to talk-- she said sobbing.

Cloe: I know what you want to tell me, and I just want you to know that I'm sorry

Jessie: don't apologize! I thought you were my friend Cloe...

Cloe:jessie,look.. I don't like martinus...

Jessie: why did you kiss him  then?

Cloe: 'cause..

-
*******************************
Heyhoooo! Sorry if this chapter was short.. But I promise I'll update soon!! Byeee