⤷ heathens | closed

HEATHENS
no love interest

" they say new comers have a certain smell, and these kids have a smell of the eighties and danger

" they say new comers have a certain smell, and these kids have a smell of the eighties and danger. "

˚
⠀⠀

⠀⠀
title — heathens*
love interest — n/a
oc name — will byers, lucas sinclair, max mayfield, jane "eleven" hopper, dustin henderson & mike wheeler
nickname — n/a
faceclaim — millie bobby brown as eleven, finn wolfhard as mike, caleb mclaughlin as lucas, gaten matarazzo as dustin, sadie sink as max, & noah schnapp as will
status — take by @brightstaars

⠀⠀

⠀⠀
˚

" our hometown is being threatened by a monster from a dimension. i would say i'm crazy, but you guys got stuck in another dimension with no way out and no parents. we need all the help we can get, so will you help us? "

 we need all the help we can get, so will you help us? "

SUMMARY

       IT'S SUMMER OF 1985 IN HAWKINS, INDIANA. The party was officially entering high school, with high hopes and love in the air. Ever since the horror that went down the fall before, things were seeming to get back to normal, or so they thought.

       The Mind Flayer, the creature that attacked them, was supposedly back. Jane (or better known, Eleven), thought she closed the gate to the Upside Down for good, only to realize that it was locked in their world. It was now taking on a new host, and the party had to do everything to stop it, needing all the help they could get.

       Their plan was to acquire more people to help them defeat the monster by Eleven trying to contact other universes, but somehow the power was too strong, and they ended up in another dimension. Only, it wasn't the Upside Down, it was a town called West Ham. Everything seemed pretty normal, minus the fact that there were no adults around and there was no way out of town. It was all a group of random teenagers who were afraid and had no idea what they were doing. The party needed their help, and they would take all that they could get.

       Bigger threats were coming their way, figuring out a way to convince the teens about their world and the monster coming for them, while helping them figure out how to get home. It was complete chaos, but they had each other. And by having each other, they could create a force so strong that they could kill the monster together. It wasn't going to be easy, but they had to do whatever it took to survive and beat the monster.

&&

OR, in which a group of teenagers get stuck in another dimension with no adults and no way out, while a group of kids from another world get stuck with them too, trying to kill some
monster in their hometown.
⠀⠀
˚
⠀⠀

NOTES

i've been on my stranger things & the society bullshit lately and i thought why not create a crossover plot? so here we are! i love this plot so much but i also hate it???? whack

based off of heathens by twenty one pilots and can change

this obviously takes place during the society season one, but the st aspect of it takes place during st3

Jane/Eleven was using her powers to see how to destroy the s3 monster, but some crazy thing happened (i can't think of how but if you have a better way than i do you most certainly can) and the kids ended up in New Ham.

i would say they end up in New Ham in episode two, when they're at harry's party and it starts to rain. Clark and Jason should be the ones to find them, which causes there to be a town hall meeting. You can decide where they stay for the night, since the system of sleeping in other's houses is now arising. The party agrees to keep El's powers on the down low.

When Cassandra is killed, all fingers are pointed at the kids, causing them to be 'taken away' to somewhere they 'can't' get out (but being truthful, Eleven could bust down any door put in front of them). When Clark, Jason and Luke grab Max, Mike & Will, El uses her powers to push them off, causing chaos and fear.

You can decide how the discussion goes between the party and allie, but make sure to include the part about the monster issue!

i don't think the teens should go to hawkins. i think part (not all) of the s3 monster should find it's way into New Ham, and has everyone try to fight it. they should kill it, and the party decided that they don't want more people to get hurt or scared, so the help back in hawkins is a no-go.

BROTP'S (can change but let me kno!):
jane/elle
will/grizz
lucas/luke
max/kelly
dustin/harry
mike/whoever you want (sorry i can't think of anyone rn).

i'd prefer if jane & will's pairing stays the same, but they can change if you really want them to.

( plot by blue ! )
starlightremus