⤷ almost perfect | closed

ALMOST PERFECT
garreth "grizz" visser
⠀⠀

⠀⠀

" We almost got it right

" We almost got it right. "

˚
⠀⠀

⠀⠀
title — almost perfect*
love interest — garreth "grizz" visser
oc name — lucas princeton*
nickname — luca*
faceclaim — peyton alex smith*
status — closed
⠀⠀

⠀⠀
˚

" What do you mean 'almost'? We still have time to fix this

" What do you mean 'almost'? We still have time to fix this. "

⠀⠀

SUMMARY
⠀⠀

⠀⠀LUCA PRINCETON HAS ALWAYS
been in love with his best friend, Grizz Visser. He has always tried to push it down or deny it, feigning support when Grizz would tell him about the latest girl he's hooked up with. He knew his best friend was straight, that there was nothing he'd be able to do about it, and that he'd have to just accept it.

      UNTIL ONE NIGHT, WHEN THE TWO
boys went out and got drunk at a party, and Luca found himself pressing his lips to the other boy's before he could stop himself. Where he had immediately expected rejection, he instead found the boy kissing him back. Grizz then revealed the feelings he had been harbouring for the boy, and everything seemed to just fall into place. The pair decided to date in secret while in West Ham, then go off to college together where everything could finally be perfect.

        BUT APPARENTLY PERFECT WAS
too much for Luca to ask for. When they got trapped in a replica of their old home, the countdown to their open happiness was put on hold indefinitely. It felt as though their bit of hope had been ripped from their fingertips, leaving everything they had to fall apart. Now, all that was left, was the thoughts that filled their heads about how everything was almost perfect.⠀⠀

&&

in which Luca Princeton fell for his best friend
and fooled himself into thinking that
love would be enough to make things work.

⠀⠀
˚
⠀⠀

NOTES

— Luca is apart of the guard and while him and Grizz are the closest, he's still extremely close with the others as well.

— Luca's personality is more reserved than the rest of the guard. He's really kind, always helping anyone in need. A lot of girls would probably be in love with him, because he's super sensitive and caring while still being fun. No one knows that he is gay, though.

— Luca and Grizz started dating around the beginning of senior year. It was a mutual agreement to keep it a secret.

— Once they're in New Ham and they realize they could be there awhile, Grizz should suggest to Luca they go open with their relationship. Luca should be hesitant and this should cause a rift in their relationship.

— Luca wants to come out and be with Grizz, but he's scared of what their friends (the guard) and others will say. It was so much easier for him to imagine coming out when it was to brand new people he didn't know in college.

— They should break up for some period of time due to a fight caused by Luca's hesitation

— Up to the author how long they want the breakup to last. Could also bring Sam into it, either with Luca or Grizz, to make the other jealous and cause drama. If the author does this though they have to be nice to my bb sam.

— Also could have them still be broken up at the end of season one and seeing where their relationship goes season two. Up to the author.

— Grizz and Luca are very similar and the beginning should be really cute happiness for the two. Like texting while on the bus, lots of eye contact, lingering touches and being all secretly in love.

⠀⠀

( plot by rose ! )

bellamy_boo