♪6 • Let's Go♪

Crowley X Aziraphale

Requested by the-writers-page

Have some tissues handy, this is a bumpy ride.

Bzzt.

Bzzzzt.

This fly had been causing Crowley issues all evening. He was sat in a large fancy red chair in an almost empty room, sulking. The demon had made his final attempt at encouraging Aziraphale to flee the Earth with him, and it came to another fail. So he took his anger out on his fellow demons, two of the Dukes of Hell, Hastur and Ligur. Now a fly had to taunt him.

He was too angered out to do anything to this pest. He just didn't have it in him to care about anything at the moment. And eventually the fly just buggered off.

"Don't bother my plants." This was the first thing Crowley had spoken since he told Aziraphale that he wouldn't even think of him when he left. It was directed at the fly.

A slow, tiring, and painfully agonizing hour passed before Crowley willed himself out of the chair. This was merely to gather a bottle of champagne. He would find himself right back in the chair to resume his sulking, only this time with something to make him a bit more numb. But just before he could get the bottle into his mouth, the phone began ringing. Naturally, he ignored it and got that alcohol into his system.

After the answering machine played Crowley's recording, a voice came from the phone. "We all know you're there, Crowley. The Prince is expecting you. I'd be swift."

"Oh, Hell..." Crowley muttered quietly into the bottle.

† † †

Beelzebub, Dagon, and a few other demons were in front of Crowley. "I'm only going to ask once. Where are my men?" Beelzebub asked with a very demanding tone.

"Oh, let's see," Crowley began before he would explain what it was he did. "I drenched one in holy water, and the other is stuck in cell phone world."

"So, the serpent thinks it's a game," Dagon said with a wicked grin that showed off her most disgusting teeth. Though she had no shame, versus Crowley who persistently wore sunglasses.

"I sent one of my spiezz up to your flat, after not hearing back from the two I originally sent," Beelzebub said, tilting their head with more annoyance in their tone as they said the second part. "Bazzoth, show Crowley what you found."

A male with short, messy black hair and shimmery green eyes stepped forward from behind Beelzebub, holding a small black box. He opened it to reveal a brilliant ring, a silver band adorned by the most beautiful of all diamonds.

"It appears our demon has found..love." Beelzebub nearly gagged at the word. It was an emotion that a demon didn't possess. It fell under the category of goodness.

"Call it what you will," the serpentine demon began, "it doesn't matter much to me."

Dagon had a harsh smirk on her face as she stepped in front of Crowley and removed his sunglasses. She then folded them and hung them right on his shirt. "Don't forget who you are," she began as she grabbed his shoulders and spun him around to make him face a mirror that she miracled into existence, "don't forget who you will always be; Crawly."

Crowley stared at the reflection of himself. But he didn't see what he looked like today. He saw what he looked like the day he met Aziraphale, his hair in long and forced curls, his black wings outstretched, his eyes purely yellow with the thin black pupil. The way he looked the day he began to let the goodness in himself show.