3rd POV

As (Y/n) dusted her clothes off, she didn't notice the man coming up behind her. But then she felt her back getting tingly, she turned around and immediately ducked, trusting her instincts.

One of the highschoolers face-planted onto the ground, (Y/n) then tied her hair up in a ponytail. She then jumps onto the guy's back, and then stomped on the guy's head hard. Which made him pass out.

(Y/n) then heard screams, she turned her head to find Kayano and Kanzaki getting dragged towards a vehicle.

Before (Y/n) could save them she felt arms around her body, she turned her head to find a bastard restraining her arms.

She kept thrashing around but the bastard was strong, she was then getting dragged towards the vehicle where Kanzaki and Kayano were taken to.

"KARMA!!" (Y/n) yelled towards Karma.

Karma turns his head to find his girlfriend getting dragged away, his eyes widened. His eyebrows then furrowed in anger.

While he was distracted by his girlfriend, those highschoolers jumped Karma and beat him up.

"KARMA!! Let go of me you ugly creature!!" (Y/n) yelled thrashing around. 

She then felt a sharp pain in her head, she then see her surroundings getting dark and blurry, she then passes out and got dragged away.

"(Y/N)!!!" Karma yelled and then eventually passes out together with Sugino and Nagisa who also got beaten up.

-time skip-

The boys woke up by Okuda shaking them awake.

"Are you all alright?!" Okuda asks looking at all of them.

"We're fine, thank goodness you're alright Okuda-san." Nagisa said looking at the girl.

"I'm sorry, I just ran and hid.." She says feeling guilty for not helping.

"No. You did the right thing." They heard a voice say.

They turned their heads towards Karma who was slowly sitting up, he then rubs his head to ease the pain he was feeling.

The three flinched when they notice Karma was in rage, his bloodlust seeping out of him. The three knew that there was a murderous rage in him.

"I swear to God if they do anything to her, I'll be sure give them hell." Karma said his voice full of venom, and his eyes glowing in rage.

Your POV

I woke up, my vision still blurry. I looked around and saw Kayano and Kanzaki beside me.

"(Y/n)!" They exclaimed relieved to see me awake.

"Ooh~! The other one woke up." Their 'leader' said looking at me with that disgusting look in his eyes, I gave him a scowl.

"Don't worry ladies, we'll be sure to take care of you. We'll be having a photoshoot, and you three are the stars." He said licking his lips looking at us three.

His eyes then shifted towards Kanzaki.

"I knew you looked familiar." He said bringing his phone out and showed a pic of a whole different Kanzaki.

He then starts talking about some of his friends found her and decided to kidnap her, but lost sight of her.

I was too distracted to think of a way to escape, I then felt something move in my breastpocket I looked and saw a grey blob.

My eyes widened, but a smirk came onto my face. The guy left and we were left alone, Kayano was surprised that our class idol used to be a party girl.