The Arranged Marriage:Part 2

Part 2, yayyyy, quite a few of you requested this so here ya go, darlings. Enjoy 😉 😊 .

Third person P.O.V.

Her hands were placed on her chest holding the pearl necklace her father had given her merely months ago, as she paced back and forth, her white dress making it harder for her to do so. Her best friend rolled her eyes at once again, a little smile gracing her lips, before she had, had enough and said ", honestly (y/n), you've been pacing for ten minutes straight now, calm down before you ruin your wedding dress."

(Y/n) tried her hardest to hold back a groan before replying with ",how can I, I'm about to get married for crying out loud."

"So what so have many others, and I bet they weren't as nervous as you, there's something else isn't there?" (B/f/n) said, she knew (y/n) to well and when something was on her mind, she would become a nervous mess.

"I-wh-What if I'm not good enough for him, what if I'm not what he wanted, wha-," she was interrupted by (b/f/n) ", (y/n) this might be an arranged marriage but remember, he, proposed to you by his own willingness, he, told you he loved you by his own willingness, there is nothing to worry about, every time you two are together you guys are so happy, I can see it he makes you so much happier, especially after your mother." (B/f/n) grimaced, annoyed she had to bring up the fact that her mother had died only 5 years ago.

"Now come on it's nearly time," (b/f/n) said looping her arm through (y/n) smiling brightly at her. They reached the doors that would soon lead her to her future.

Her father stood there tall and proud, he came up to her and embraced her with such love radiating off her. "Your mother would be so proud of you, wherever she is right now she is so proud of you, just as I am with you."

A single tear slipped down her face at her fathers sentimental words.

It was time the doors opened and down walked the beautiful bride, Nico turned around at the exact same moment, and his smile widened at the sheer beauty of his soon to be wife. She wore a beautiful white princess dress, with lace at the bottom and embroidered at the top part with a veil that was at least three meters long.

(Ignore the veil for this^^)

She reached the alter and her father handed her off to Nico. They completely ignored what the priest had to say, instead mesmerised by each other. Only heard the 'I do' part.

"I now pronounce to thee, Nico and (Y/n) Nico Di Angelo. You may kiss the bride," said the priest and neither waisted a second in doing so.

~~~time skip brought to you by blonde super man😢~~~

They were on the dance floor, doing the traditional bride and groom dance.

Nico whispered in her ear sending shivers down her spine ", does this remind you of anything?"

"Yeah," (y/n) replied "our first date."

Nico smiled against her ear, and giving her a kiss atop her head.

"How does it feel to be a Di Angelo?"

(Y/n) giggled before replying with ",ama-Zhang."

And that night was filled with more joy than anyone could've imagined.

I hope you like it sorry it took a while, school has been driving me mad. Anyway hope you enjoyed.

Love, me, your author. 😁