Christmas #2

Your pov:

You woke up very early in the morning and jumped up and down on your bed waking up your roommate who just saying hates to be woken up very early, from college. It was Christmas morning you screamed

"Nicoooo wake up you bag of bones it Christmas morning come on come on"

Now to explain a little something you were very childish on Christmas because it was your favourite day of the year for various reasons. But that's a story for  another time.

You literally dragged Nico out of bed to the Christmas tree and then started ripping the presents open, it was tradition in your family that you wait for everyone to be there before penning presents that's why you dragged him out'a bed.

You got the book of your dreams from you Mum and a new weapon from your dad(or other way round based on godly parent) while Nico got a homemade cookies from hazel and a letter from his father. But you still had to give him your present a skull piggy bank (that's all i got) while he gave you a necklace with your godly parents symbol on it it was so beautiful you couldn't help but tackle him in a hug even though he told you not to hug him all the time you couldn't help it but say thank you and give him a hug for how much it meant to you.

A/n

So yeah I know it's late the Christ #1 and #2 but I was on holiday and couldn't update so yeah hope you enjoyed,
Ange