Jealous

Soz for not updating been busy with school ughhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nad this is long over due request sorry rehyadiangelo
This is for you Soz again
Ps your a daughter of Hephaestus in this

Your pov

You were just sitting down and enjoying your surroundings, it was so peaceful you were fiddling with some pieces of metal when you spotted Nico with GIRL!!!!!! This would be okay if she wasn't flirting with him or that fact that you had a slight *cough cough HUGE cough cough*crush on the son of hades. You were furious if you had the same powers as Leo you would've burnt at least 5 feet 'round you you had to stop this at once.

You went up to Nico you kept fiddling with the pierce of metals making a heart shape the girl looked at you with a disgusted look and left before you gave a death glare.

"Hey neeks" you said

"Hey n/n"

"Um, can you come and help me with a project?"

"Yeah sure"

"Thanks" you smiled internally.

You entered your cabin with Nico behind you throughout the way you kept showing some of your inventions he looked amazed you felt proud of yourself and that he completely forgot about that girl got you so happy.

You started working on your main machine in the corner of your eyes you saw Nico staring at you with admiration and love???????

You started squealing internally but a little escaped.

"Are you ok?"

"Yes of course why wouldn't I be"

"You made a weird sound just now"

"Oh that was just a squeal"

"Why'd you squeal?"

"Cause I think I just figured out my crush likes me back"

"And who's your crush?"

"I can't say"

"Why not?"

"Cause it's too cliche"

"But I'm your best friend"

"Exactly"

"Tell me" he whined like a five year old

"It's you! Jeez"

"Me?"

You were about to run out of the room but he grabbed your wristband pulled you in for a hug

"OI like you to y/n"

Hope you like rehyadiangelo and thanks to the rest of you
Love Ange