Prankster

Nico s pov

I was enjoying an nice peaceful sleep until I was interrupted by banging and 'wake up' Nico and a door slamming, fuzzing the view of the person when I shot up to see who it was. I get up and check for someone running away with gongs or some sort of of noise making thing. All I saw was Y/n, and when y/n saw me and waved and walked away.

Your pov

It was you. You ran outside and hid the gongs in a nearby bush and acted all innocent 😇 ,it was part of your nature to be annoying to anyone and more annoying to your crush aka ,ghost king. You went back to your cabin to get away with your next scheme. You got the stuff ready and then left for breakfast. You saw Nico on your way and joined him on the way.

"Hey Nico"

"Why are you here?"

"To annoy obviously"

"No I mean-who cares and your doing a terrible job at annoying me"

"Oh really? Well my annoyingness is none of your business to judge and-oh did I tell you camp half-blood are having a festival in honour of Athena and it's going to be fun n' I'm the one decorating the festival ho-"

"Do you ever shut up, your so annoying I swear"

"Ha! see I am doing a good job"

"Whatever"

"You know whe- "

"We're here you can stop talking now"

"Relax and bye"

~~~~~~~~~~Time skip ~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi Nico"

"What do you want?"

"Jeez aren't you just a little ray of sunshine" you say in a sarcastic tone

"I realised ,now answer me what do you want?"

"Can't I just hang out with a friend"

"Yes but why me"

"So I can annoy you ,the others don't get annoyed by me and I want to  see if you know anything about the prankster that's been pranking every cabin." You answer but in truth you were that prankster, you've been going in a specific order pranking cabins. One each week going from 1st week Monday 2nd week Tuesday 3rd week Wednesday and so on and which type of cabin in the order of when the gods were created in backwards ,eg minor gods than the majors you even pranked the big house, the big three were left, tonight you were going to prank the hades cabin by covering it all in yellow and bright colours like that you had the paint ready.

"No I don't have any idea of the prankster or which cabin their going to strike next," but in truth he did know which cabin was going to be pranked and it was gonna be his and he was prepared.

~~~~~~~~~Time skip brought to you by Death breath~~~~~~~~~~~

It was night and you had everything ready you picked the lock with a hair pin and entered as quietly as ever, you looked over to Nico's bed there was a lump and you a assume it was Nico. But it was just pillows to trick you so Nico could find out the person behind the pranks. You quietly unzip your bag and began to paint the walls in yellow you were done then just you were about to change all the furniture in pink someone spoke

Nico x readerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara