"You guys go ahead without me. Bye!" I told them and walked towards Jihyo.

Of course They were confused but eventually let it go. Once I reach Jihyo I asked her Jeongyeon's whereabouts and she was surprised at what I said. She told me that Jeongyeon is at the gym and she asked me why I asked.

I told her I wanted to asked Jeongyeon to tutor me. Yep! That was my idea. I know it sounded like a stupid excuse but I'm being serious. Okay hear me out!

Why I came up with that Idea? Well it's easy. Jeongyeon is a smart kid I think and we somehow can only connect through studying or teaching. So why not ask her to tutor me? Not only I'll became smarter but I can also be close to her.

Jihyo was hella surprised when I said that and she laughed. She thought I was joking around but nope I wasn't. And she got the point because I wasn't laughing like she is right now. I explained to her that I needed her and just said thank you and ran off.

I walked towards the gymnasium. The hallways was empty there were only the sound of my footsteps. Not long after I see Chaeyoung came out the locker room. She was quite surprised to see me. She only smile and bowed at me then she left running towards her class.

At least now she can smile at me without giving me the cold stare. I continued my walk towards the locker room door and peeked at one of the small windows. I can only sigh at what I saw. Jeongyeon was there laying on the bench.

That lazy ass, isn't she scared of getting caught. This school has some CCTV on them. Except she, I quickly change my attention to the corner of the celling. I was right, she cut the circuit off. I can't just let her sleep here. So I barge in and scream.

"JEONGYEON GET YOUR ASS TO CLASS" I screamed at her

She fell off the bench and landed on her face. I can hear her cursed under her breath and all I can do is laugh. What a Dork!

Jeongyeon's POV

Ah Shit! That hurts! That fucking Devil Bunny has done it again. Why can't she just woke me up nice and quietly? Not loud like we're about to die. And what's worse she didn't even help me stand up. Instead she just laugh at me.

I decided to stand up and glared at her. She stopped her laugh and just smiled at me while scratching the back of her head.

"Sorry." She said to me with her soft voice.

I can only sighed at what she said. "Yeah, It's fine. Next time don't do that." I told her and she just nod.

I went back to lay on the bench and close my eyes. But I couldn't sleep because I can feel her staring at me. I opened my eyes a little to take a glance at her. And I was right she was staring at me while crossing her arms.

"Can I help you?" I asked her a little  irritated.

I just want to rest for a little. Probably until the chemistry class is done. Because like I said, I haven't been getting enough sleep for quite a while. So now is the perfect time. But this Bunny is preventing me on doing so.

She hummed for a little not sure what to ask. "Well I just wanted to ask you, Be my tutor?" She asked me.

I quickly jumped out of the bench and just sit there staring at her. With my eyes went wide. Am I hearing this right? Did she just really asked me to tutor her? Me out of everyone?

"Why?" I asked her.

She sighed and looked down a little. "Well you know, I was bad at math and you kind off helped me there back then. So I really want to thank you for that."