chapter 3 - team bonding gone wrong

Sorry this took so long. Exams are done so I'm hoping to update more
Also there is mention of abuse, lots of the feels, blood, self harm, suicidal thoughts and suicide attempts I will warn you before it happens and tell you when it is done. And you can ask me to summarize it for you.
////////////////////////
Third POV
//////////////////////

The next morning, the team waited in the control room for Keith to walk in. When he arrived everyone looked concerned towards him, and started asking questions.

"I'm fine." Keith said shaking off their questions.

The other pladins looked unimpressed, clearly not believing him.

"We are doing another bonding exercise today." Allura said.

"What will we be doing princess?" Asked Shiro.

"We don't know much about each other, so I was thinking we do a simulation that reveals our pasts." Allura answered.

Keith stiffened, "What if we refuse?"

Everyone was silent.

"What's so horrible about your past that you don't want others to know about?" Asked Lance.

"It's none of your business." Keith snapped.

Despite his brother's fierce mask, Shiro saw the panic in the Korean's eyes.

"Keith..." Shiro began.

"No!" Keith shouted.

Everyone stared. Something was seriously wrong with the red paladin.

"I c-c-can't." Keith ran from the room.

The team watched him leave.

"Now I'm very intrigued by his past. Is there anyway we can convince him to do the exercise?" Asked Pidge.

Shiro nodded. He left following the way Keith left. Leaving the rest of the team wondering what had happened in the fiery paladin's past.

////////////////////////////////
Keith POV
///////////////////////////////

I ran through the castle halls, heart pounding.

They can't know. They can't know.

I turned a corner and found myself at the red lion's hanger.

"Keith!" I heard Shiro call behind me.

"Leave me alone Shiro!"

"Just hear me out Keith. If you do this, you will help Voltron and the team. I know you hate people hearing about your past but please Keith." Shiro begged.

I considered my options, "I don't want them to treat me differently though."

"I'll let them know. Just do the exercise. We are here for you." Shiro's reasoning sounded fair.

"Fine."

////////////// time skip to after a bunch of their memories/turns //////////////////// still Keith POV

Everyone had such happy memories, all with siblings and loving parents. Shiro's got darker as you entered the later years. I on the other hand am doomed.