twenty five

"You gonna tell us your name, Sugar?"

♡♡♡

~TRIGGER WARNING; abuse~

♡♡♡

•the next day•
I woke up to my alarm, I rolled over to my side and turned the alarm off. I rolled onto my back and stared at the ceiling for a while, recalling the event that happened last night.

Why the hell did I tell Brendon I like him?! Am I actually insane? He's gonna hate me, he won't want anything to do with me! Not that I blame him, no one would want anything to do with me in the first place. No one cares.

I couldn't stand listening to my thoughts any longer, I grabbed my phone and checked the time, 10:35am. I decided to take a walk to clear my head.

I rolled out of bed and stumbled to my bathroom, which is linked to my bedroom, I locked the door and turned the shower on. I looked down at my arms and sighed before getting undressed and getting in the shower. I stood directly underneath the water, letting it run down my face. I tilted my head back and just stood there, letting my thoughts wonder. Eventually I finished showering and hopped out, wrapping the towel around me.

I walked out my bathroom and over to my wardrobe, where I picked out an outfit (above). I searched my drawers for black thigh high socks, soon enough I found them and began getting dressed. After I got changed I walked into my bathroom and began brushing my teeth. I decided to straighten my hair and put on some mascara and eyeliner. I decided that I was presentable enough and walked over to my phone which was on my desk.

I searched my room for some black doc martens before grabbing a small, black backpack. I threw some money and spray into my bag, then throwing my phone into it and zipping it up. Checking the mirror one last time I decided bag I was ready to face the public.

I grabbed my bag and ran down the stairs heading into the kitchen, grabbing a bottle and filling it with water before taking a sip.

"You going out?" I heard a voice from behind me.

I turned on my heel to face the person talking to me. My eyes instantly widened at the sight of the man standing in front of me, James. I gulped and quickly nodded, throwing my bottle into my bag. James took a step closer to me as I threw my bag onto my shoulder.

"Dressed like that? You hooking up with some boy now? Slut." He spat.

I rolled my eyes and tried to slip past him, obviously that didn't work due to him punching my arm. I stopped walking and turned to face him, seeing his hand in a fist. He slapped me across the face, his rings cutting my cheek.

"Do not roll your eyes at me, you useless child."

James lifted his arm up and punched my stomach, causing me to hunch over in pain. He kicked my leg which made me fall to the ground, he kicked my stomach again and walked out mumbling something under his breath. I curled up and laid there, coughing and struggling to breathe as he kicked my stomach. The front door slammed shut, getting the attention of Brendon and Ryan who came tumbling down the stairs.

"Y/n/n?" Ry called out. My only response was coughing.

The two boys came running to me, seeing me laying on the floor curled up. They noticed the small cut on my cheek from James' rings and rushed to help me sit up. After a few minutes of coughing I was able to breathe properly again. The two helped me stand up and I brushed myself down. I couldn't look at them, my gaze fixed onto the floor.