two

"You're safe."

♡♡♡

"I, um, James. H-he, um," I stuttered. Panic! took over to me as my breathing became uneven. My hands shaking more. I managed to pull my knees up to my chest as the panic! attack came upon me.

Ryan rushed out the car and over to my side of the car, he threw the door open and engulfed me into a tight hug to calm me.

"Hey, hey. Calm down, please. I'm here, okay? Nothing can hurt you. You're safe." He cooed.

A couple minutes later I finally calmed down. I wiped my face before hugging Ryan as tightly as possibly, not sure if I wanted to let go yet. But I of course broke the hug.

"We'll talk about this later, okay Star? Let's get to class. We're gonna be late, but I'll walk in with you, okay? We both have English anyway."

I smiled slightly and nodded before climbing out the car and throwing my backpack onto my shoulder. We slowly entered the school building, although the hallways were empty, I still hid behind my brother.

I pulled my hood up as Ryan opened the door to our English class. Everyone turned and stared at us as we walked to the back of the room before sitting down with Ryan's friends. I felt eyes watching me, I sunk down into my seat as I heard people giggle and whisper things about me, things like "I bet y/n is fucking here brother, she's probably into incest!" And many other things. I sighed, turning myself around to face my brother.

I looked at the door, contemplating whether I should run or not. The door opened, revealing Brendon and his girlfriend. I was too focused on deciding whether to run or not to realise that I was looking at Brendon, he and his girlfriend both looked over at me but I had taken no notice. His girlfriend seemed to have a look of anger as she pushed her boyfriend along and to a table somewhere.