Chapter 23 FINAL

Orochimaru: But, my spell worked *smirk*. The curse is gone.
Sasuke: *Breathes relieved*

~~~

Hinata: Uh... W-What happened...?
Tsunade: O-OH!? Hinata! *Hugs her*. Thank God...
Naruto: Hinata! You're awake ttebayo! *Runs and joins the hug*

*After few seconds, the door house opened and all three of them turned their eyes to see who arrived*

I-It can't be...

*Naruto's eyes couldn't believe who just came in.*

Ts : You did a good job... Sasuke.

*Hinata froze. She couldn't believe her eyes that her beloved is back and is standing right in front of her, smiling *.

Sasuke: I'm back, Hinata. *takes Hinata's hand and helps her to stand up*
Hinata: S-Sasuke...

*They looked in each others eyes for a while then Sasuke moved his eyes to Naruto, who was standing near Tsunade*

Sasuke: Naruto, thanks for watching over her.

*Naruto sketched his beautiful smile and rise his hand with the first finger in the "ok" position saying.. *

N: You a lucky guy,  Sasuke!
H: U-Um, am I dreaming, or something? What's going on here Naruto? Lady Tsunade? *Worried*

Sasuke: I'm sorry Hinata... It took me so long, I know...but I'm here now and I won't leave you again. Sorry for keeping you waiting so much...

These words...

H: N-No, wait. *Steps back*... You were with her.
S: I'm sorry that you had to see that. That night, she drugged me. She fooled me because she disguised in you.  I feel ashamed and I know it's hard for you to forgive me.

S-She disguised in me?! How cruel... How could she do that. But still...

Ts: Hinata, listen to me. Sakura cursed you.

N/H: CURSED?!!?

Ts: *Closing eyes*  Yes... A body connection. If she cuts herself you'll also feel the same pain .If she get's injured, you would also be injured. In few words, you could feel any ache that Sakura felt in the same time, in the same spot, the same level.

H: *Shocked*
N: *Low voice* Sakura..chan.

Sasuke: When I woke up, in that morning, I swear that I wanted to kill her right in that moment when I found her there! But then, she told me all about the curse... She thrown herself into the lake, almost getting drowned. I was scared that I might lose you in that moment.

That's why I was suffocating in that day. My arm scars....

S: Your sister helped me.
H: Hanabi?!

Ts: Yes. She was the one who told me that Sasuke wanted to see me. After everything Shizune, Naruto and Sasuke have told me about Sakura, I knew that she was totally lost. Our only hope was someone who was strong enough to break up the curse. Unfortunately, there is only one person who can master those kind of techniques perfectly.

Naruto: Orochimaru...
Tsunade: Exactly.

*A moment of silence*

Naruto: Granny Tsunade. Where is Sakura now?

*Tsunade's eyes went pitch dark hearing Naruto's worried question. It was sad. She knew his feelings for his team mate.*

Sasuke: She's dead.

*Both Naruto and Hinata were shocked hearing what Sasuke just said*

N: What... did you.. said?
Ts: It's true, Naruto. Sakura wasn't the one we knew anymore.
S: Sakura made a pact with Satan. She sell her soul to be able to create the curse.
Ts: That was the only way to save Hinata. There was no turning back for Sakura. Trust me, I've thought of everything. I wanted to save her. Unfortunately there was nothing that could be saved. Sakura would've become a great danger to everyone. It was the most difficult decision to make. But, in the end.... everything was made for the sake of Konoha. And... especially for Hinata.

Sasuke: I wouldn't allow her and my baby to get hurt. *Cold voice*

N: Baby?!?!?!?!?
H: S-Sasuke-kun!! H-How do you know... *Blushes embarassed*
T: It's okay, Hinata. Sasuke knows everything and he did his best  to keep you safe. Now, the danger is gone. Sasuke isn't allowed to come here in Konoha, so he will take you back to his village right now. You and your sister will always be welcomed here. The daylight will be here soon and nobody should see Sasuke here. You should say goodbye to Naruto.

H: H-Hai...*Turns her head to Naruto*
N: ... *Sad face*
H: *Goes in front of Naruto*.
N: Well... this is where we say goodbye, I guess. *Looks away sadly*
H: Mhm.
N: Take care of you and of the little Uchiha kid. Whenever you need something, I'll be here. 
H: Thank you Naruto-kun. Take care of yourself too... Bye now.

*Hinata prepares everything, takes Hanabi and walks out of the door. Before leaving, Sasuke turns his head to Naruto*

S: Oi, Naruto.
N: *Surprised* Hm?
S: Be sure you make a visit. *A small smile showed on Sasuke's face*

N: H-Hontoo?!?! YOSHAN! That's what I was waiting for. Be sure I will visit , dattebayo!!!

*Sasuke nodded, grabbed Hinata's hand and they both disappeared in the nights darkness*

Ts: Naruto? Why are you crying for?
N: I'm happy Granny Tsunade.
Ts: *Surprised* huh?
N: I got my best friend back *Smiles*
Ts: *Smiles too* Yeah. Sasuke's heart changed. She was able to melt all that ice that covered his heart. To light up all that darkness that swallowed his soul.

~~~~

In the end, you're back to me and I'm back to you. Sasuke's heart is full of love and I will treasure that love with my everything. In the end,  this is  what I want...

***

__________

Author's note:
Here we are!! The end!! I was a bit cruel to Sakura but this is the story. I hope you liked it!! Don't forget to leave a comment with your opinion! Thank you everyone for your support and for reading my story. 

Extra: Here is a collage I made for this story. 

Love from Romania~~Laura~

Love from Romania~~
Laura~

SasuHina  "What I Want" 2012 [REUPLOADED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara