Chapter 11

Authors POV

3 months later

Rah'shawn was currently at his warehouse getting shit under control. He was so distracted with Ari that he hadn't been on shit like he needed to be.

While he was in his office checking on everything he heard his door open.

"Hey boss man" Brionna said smirking.

Brionna was girl who had been working for him for quite a while now. They use to fuck around from time to time but he stopped once he started fucking with Ari.

He liked her but not enough to cuff her. He loved their sex but she just wasn't the one for him.

"Wassup Bri" he said smirking back.

"Where you been at ?" She asked. "It's like you went ghost for a while" She said making her self comfortable by sitting in his lap.

He chuckled a little bit. He was used to this behavior from her.

"Yea I had a few distractions, but that shit don't matter because I'm back now" he said referring to Ari.

"Oh yea ?" She said while rubbing his arm. "Well I missed you" she said while pecking his lips.

"Show me how much you miss me" He said smirking as she climbed out his and unbuckled his pants.

Ari was the last thing on his mind.

Over the past 3 months Rah'shawn and Ari haven't been together as much as they use to be. They fucked a couple more times but lately he hasn't been around her. He felt like he had to back off a little to continue to stay focused on his business.

Meanwhile Ari is feeling played as fuck. She wants to know was that his plan the whole time ? She started thinking about their first encounter with each other.

Flashback

"So, what's the deal shorty" He said licking my lips.

"What you mean what's the deal ?" She said with an Attitude.

"You tryna make sum happen tonight" He said smirking

She made a stank face.

" Look imma keep it a hundred, Im not one of them strippers Okay? If you think im that type you gone fuck and duck  then your wrong, just because imma stripper don't mean Imma give you sum pussy okay strippin is my way of cash not giving up ass. Sorry sweety" She with a fake smile getting ready to walk off but He grabbed her arm.

Flashback over

She thought maybe should've just keep walking away. Every time she called he was busy, sleeping, or he just simply didn't answer. He was avoiding her at all cost the last thing he needed to do was get too attached.