Chapter 7

(Arianna in MM😍)

Excuse any mistakes

2 months later........

Arianna POV

It's been two months since that lil incident at the club. Over the last two months me and Rah'Shawn have been gettin real close. As for me and my girls ? Well Trina still my bestie, Ella still my bitch, and Chyna wellllll... we still talk just not as much as we use to.

It's like every time I wanna link with her either she's "busy" or "tired" but anytime Ella or Trina ask her to link she'll go. I don't know why she's acting like that towards me but I'm not about to waste my time to figure out why either so I guess it is what it is.

As I tried to get out of bed his arms wrapped around my waist tighter.

I rolled my eyes. I do not have time to play with him this mornin 🙄.

"Rah'Shawn move I have to pee" I said waiting on him to move.

He slowly moved and sighed extra loud for no reason 😂 and mumbled something under his breath. I couldn't do nun but laugh.

"Whatchu say ?" I said getting out the bed.

"Mann nun get yo ass on" He said as he waved me off and turned facing the other side of the bed.

He ain't nothin but a big ass baby.

If you're wondering, no me and Rah'Shawn did not have sex, but since we're becoming so close he decided he wanted to spend the night, I told him to sleep in the guest room but since he's hard headed he came in my room and went to sleep.

Today me and Rah'Shawn plan on going to the mall to shop since my birthday is in a week🤪. (Did I mention my bestie is officially 18 now? 😁) But anyways Ella and Kilo are meeting us at the mall, also they are becoming more close...real close if you know what I mean😏.

Rah'Shawn and I walked in the mall holding hands, I peeped a couple hoes rolling they eyes and whispering to each other. I ain't bothered by them bitches tho. Like why would I be bothered by a bitch that ain't bold enough to say the shit to my face ? My point.

"Rah'Shawn lemme guess them sum of yo hoes?" I said chuckling and pointing towards them.

He shrugged his shoulders. "I mean I ain't gone lie I used to call some of em up to give me puss or some sloppy toppy" he said laughing.

I cringed. "Boy you nasty stickin yo lil dick in all them ratchet hoes, prolly needa check up" I said mumbling the last part.

"My shit ain't little" he said all serious and shit😂.

At this point I was dieing laughing. "Boy whateva" I said.

"I mean...do you wanna find out?" He said smirking then grabbing his dick.

I bit my lip. "Boy bye you ain't neva gettin nun from me" I said looking him up and down smiling.

He smacked his lips and starting walking away. Bitch ass😂.

"Since you wanna walk off and be a bitch I'll be in Victoria Secret" I said watching him walk off.

He waved me off. I couldn't help but to laugh and shake my head at how childish he's acting. As I walked in Victoria Secrets I seen one Rah'Shawns hoes and I guess her friend. While I was looking at lingerie sets I heard snickering near by and it caused me to look.

"Girl little does the lil stripper hoe know...her man was juss at my house wit his dick all in my mouth" the hoe said laughing.

The bitch glad to be sucking his dick? Wow ! Hoes these days.